2 Summit questions

And I’m talking about the official ones here…
Might be stupid questions but I’ve never been to a Summit yet.

1. How much do you usually need to pay for a Summit pass?

2. Can everyone with a Summit pass attend the M&G?

Thanks!

summit pass cost nothing and yes u attend a m&g at the summit :smiley:

Its free for lpu11.

Yes. there is a m&g at the Summit. and everyone can attend it. (Who is at the Summit)

OK thanks! So, is it necessary to have renewed to LPU11 already before you can get you Summit pass? (I’m still LPUX until June)

You don’t need to pay for a Summit cause you’re a LPU member :wink:
Aaaaand, of course you can attedn the M&G with a Summit, it’s a session included! ;D

I love Suuuuuummit! :smiley:

[quote=Reni LP]You don’t need to pay for a Summit cause you’re a LPU member :wink:
Aaaaand, of course you can attedn the M&G with a Summit, it’s a session included! ;D

[quote=ANVANOPPENS]OK thanks! So, is it necessary to have renewed to LPU11 already before you can get you Summit pass? (I’m still LPUX until June)

do we know when and where next summit is?

[quote=Reni LP]You don’t need to pay for a Summit cause you’re a LPU member :wink:

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Reni LP]You don’t need to pay for a Summit cause you’re a LPU member :wink:

[quote=ANVANOPPENS][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Reni LP]You don’t need to pay for a Summit cause you’re a LPU member :wink:

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=ANVANOPPENS][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Reni LP]You don’t need to pay for a Summit cause you’re a LPU member :wink:

[quote=ANVANOPPENS][quote=StanleyElite][quote=ANVANOPPENS][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Reni LP]You don’t need to pay for a Summit cause you’re a LPU member :wink:

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=ANVANOPPENS][quote=StanleyElite][quote=ANVANOPPENS][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Reni LP]You don’t need to pay for a Summit cause you’re a LPU member :wink:

[quote=ANVANOPPENS][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=ANVANOPPENS][quote=StanleyElite][quote=ANVANOPPENS][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Reni LP]You don’t need to pay for a Summit cause you’re a LPU member :wink:

[quote=ANVANOPPENS][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=ANVANOPPENS][quote=StanleyElite][quote=ANVANOPPENS][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Reni LP]You don’t need to pay for a Summit cause you’re a LPU member :wink:

I know LPUX members would have to pay $40US to attend, it’s free for LPU11 members.

The only “non-lpu” members who could go last year were “LP Access members” in other words, fans who have made an A Thousand Suns purchase. LPU members took priority though.

I know LPUX members would have to pay $40US to attend, it’s free for LPU11 members.

The only “non-lpu” members who could go last year were “LP Access members” in other words, fans who have made an A Thousand Suns purchase. LPU members took priority though.

[/quote]

Yea it doesnt seem like many remember that. The annual LPU members were the first come first serve of course.