- you can call me also Debby my second name after Deborah
- i like boys and girls i am Bisexual
- i have a dog called MOMO the name MOMO is a Japanese name that i have take it from the Anime Japanese MOMO
- i speak Italian, English, Japanese
- my favorite food is Japanese
Momo how sweet - I also speak a bit japanese because i learned it at school and love japanese food
hey, I wanna do a five thing too. (thinks) hmm… well as I think, Momo from Avatar is awesome, and I miss that show. What other animated shows are you into?
i am Into Death Note, Nana, Inuyasha, Naruto, GTO,
My gosh do I love anime. This is awesome, thanks for sharing it!
Awesome you are very Welcome
- Actually, I’m blond. but I dye my hair black since many years
- My sister lives two houses next to me, but for almost 2 years we don`t talk to each other
- Half of my childhood I spent in hospitals.
- I actually never wanted to marry. Now I am married for almost 7 years
- I’m afraid of cows
What’s so scary about cows? Just wondering
When I was a child I had a traumatic experience with a cow. Probably this is the reason. I have to smile even when I tell I’m afraid of cows
Well it’s good that you can smile about it, though
Your name is too similar to mine… (places you in a cow bin)
Oh i like inuyasha, its been awhile since i watched that. Never seen the other but but i use to watch naruto
Seeing that no one knows me, this is quite easy:
- My name is Llewellyn van Zyl
- I’m a psychologist (as a result of Linkin Park!!)
- I have two pugs. One named Baby Jay and one named Mister Beefy!
- I have been to two summits (South Africa and Amsterdam)
- My twitter handle is http://www.twitter.com/llewellynvz
6) The friends Ive made over the years with the LPU, are some of the greatest and dearst people Ive ever met and I love them to bits!
"2) I’m a psychologist (as a result of Linkin Park!!)"
How come? I studied psychology too. (And neuroscience). But I just decided that I don’t want to do the therapy education…
Oooh! Nice to meet u
- I love anime and manga, im what’s called “otaku” in Spain (I know, in Japan thats not a really good thing to be called… ).
- I love fanfics, writing and reading them!
- My first and one of my actual obsessions is Narnia… I have two giant posters on my room walls.
- I love english, I talk spanish, galician and english (not so great, but at least I can defend myself ).
- Numb, from Linkin Park, is my favourite song (not just my LP’s favourite song). It brings me a lot of memories, both from my childhood and my present life .
Ok ok, I might as well fill one of these in too I guess
My favorite colors are purple and green.
I own way too many clothes and shoes; they don’t even fit in three closets. I guess I’m a bit of a shop-a-holic.
I’m afraid of clowns. When I went to see Disney’s Inside Out movie recently and was shitting bricks during the entire scene with the giant clown, I sure made some kids laugh…
I have 3 tattoos and had my first tatoo done when I was 16 years old. They are all religious tattoos.
Playing video games is like therapy to me. My favorite games are: Skyrim, Fallout, Fable and Sims.
- I can’t concentrate during important meetings, workshops or other gatherings that provide intel without doodling.