55 Dollar for shipping? PLEASE HELP ME

Hey Guys… i thougt the shipping is for free…???
but in the 3 step in order “shipping” there are costs from 40 dollar to 60 ???

PLEASE HELP ME ;(

I’ve never heard of free shipping except for the LPU 11 renew membership?

LPU package has free shipping, not the rest of the items at the store. If it is the package, are you sure it says that there’s shipping?

No I want to buy a CD…ONE CD

Problem: 10 dollar - CD + 55 dollar shipping = 65 dollars for ONE CD ??? I mean…hello???

do you really need express shipping and a tracking number?
why not simply choose U.S. postal service. That’s $9.35

Sorry ONLY the LPU package is free shipping…there is no way around that!

You’ve posted in the wrong forum.

Also, i dunno why LP shipping is redonkulous. I ordered a few light, small t shirts last August and it cost me a whopping $20 even though I don’t live anywhere special and didn’t ask for anything fast. I was expecting something on the order of $8-$10. It’s pretty much my last time ordering from linkinpark.com.

At least (hopefully) it’s worth the price you pay

[quote=KATHYxx]You’ve posted in the wrong forum.

Also, i dunno why LP shipping is redonkulous. I ordered a few light, small t shirts last August and it cost me a whopping $20 even though I don’t live anywhere special and didn’t ask for anything fast. I was expecting something on the order of $8-$10. It’s pretty much my last time ordering from linkinpark.com.

[quote=SinisterNL][quote=KATHYxx]You’ve posted in the wrong forum.

I want to shared with you guys, I live in Indonesia, customs fees in here around .1-.5.

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=SinisterNL][quote=KATHYxx]You’ve posted in the wrong forum.

[quote=SinisterNL][quote=StanleyElite][quote=SinisterNL][quote=KATHYxx]You’ve posted in the wrong forum.