Adam is leaving us :(

Very sad to hear you’re leaving us Adam.
From everyone in LPU I would like to thank you for all the amazing things you have organised and run whilst in your position. We are all jealous of you.

It was a pleasure getting to meet you and have a few drinks with you before the Auckland Summit.

Hope your planning on popping into the forums and chat still though every now and again.

Oh and P.s: Tash should get your job :slight_smile:

Adam is leaving us and we all vote for Natasha Lopez de Arenosa as our new LPU dudette

take care dude

I will miss my New Found Glory buddy! ;-;

I’m surprised, but I see that Adam want to collect other experiences. Although maybe every single LPU member think, Adam quit one of the world best best jobs. I’m a LPU member for only two years now. But I appreciate Adams work, his kindness and his dedication. In Germany we would say he is the “good soul” of the fanbase. I wish Adam and his family all the best for the future.

We all wish the best of luck in you career and the best for your family. Thank you

In a really cheesy way, I think Linkin Park says it best. “This is not the end, this is just the beginning.”

How sad.:frowning: He was great with helping all of us learn about LPU and everything about it. And to hear about him leaving was a shock to me. I learned so much about LPU from him.

We’ll always remember what he has done for us - the fans!

I’m sorry, but I have no idea of what you’re talking about… I don’t know who is Adam, but I can see that he’s well liked by everyone!!

Although I didn’t know you, Adam, thanks for everything and good luck in your new job.

i wish u all the best, adam!

Take care mate, and good luck in the future :slight_smile:

Sucks that Adam is leaving. Things will be much different without him. Great guy, met him last year at the Summit in Camden and he was super nice. I hope we get the old website layout back, though. I miss the old LPU forums from 4.0 - 8.0. We need those back.

its so bad i agree, but I hope its beginning something new

It’s sad that Adam lefts LPU. He is so funny in his own specific way :wink: I hope the very best for him and it feels weird that he isn’t part of this place. Hopefully the new guy is as awesome as Adam

Thanks Adam for helping run LPU!

never got to meet him but seems like a cool dude

We will miss you, Adam! Good luck for your new career!

sad… thank you adam! i hope we meet us at the summit in hong kong!