After the Meet and Greet

Hey guys :slight_smile:

I heard, that the Meet and Greets always take place during the set of the supporting act…

I have standing tickets, so do i have a chance to get a place not too far away from the stage after the Meet and Greet?
is the pit maybe reserved for LPU-members??

because i heard, that some people had a meet and greet and stood in front row after that…

It depends I guess. I’ve read that some people just can’t get to the very front after the m&g, like5thto 7th row tops, but in my m&g for example we were all taken to the pit. Note though that there was an announcement beforehand from the LPU saying therewas a reserved spot for us. It just varies from show to show I guess.

I guess it depends. In my m&g, in the email they sent they said that they couldn’t garantee our places in the show, that they do “reservations”. But, the dressing-room was inside the premmium area. So the people who were smarter, when they get off the dressing-room could stay in the premmium area without having the ticket… that isnt correct but i saw some doing it…

I had a M&G yesterday and it was during Of Mice & Men played! I had luck and could get into row 3/4 before LP even started to play. Seems like it depends.

[quote=Linkin Chris]I had a M&G yesterday and it was during Of Mice & Men played! I had luck and could get into row 3/4 before LP even started to play. Seems like it depends.
[/quote]

Did they let you immediately to the pit or did you have to find your way through the people from the very back of the floor? :slight_smile:

When i went to the linkin park concert in toronto i stayed for a few minutes for 30 seconds to mars and i had M&G at around like 7:50pm on sunday august 24th of this year and after the Meet&Greets i had to fight my way to the front of people so i can get to the front stage

[quote=lauraa][quote=Linkin Chris]I had a M&G yesterday and it was during Of Mice & Men played! I had luck and could get into row 3/4 before LP even started to play. Seems like it depends.

Never pass up a M&G opportunity with the LP boys! Breathtaking experience and they are so nice! So empowering to meet your rock and roll heroes! I met them four times during Carnivores Tour and I worked my way from very back of pit to the front all four times! Not that difficult!

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=lauraa][quote=Linkin Chris]I had a M&G yesterday and it was during Of Mice & Men played! I had luck and could get into row 3/4 before LP even started to play. Seems like it depends.

I had the M&G and backstage pass. Doing the same in Jan in Brooklyn. So, I’m on stage for 3 songs then back to the seats or GA. I don’t expect to get good views b/c i’ll be in GA
M&G doesn’t mean you’ll get good seats btw