Albums

I wonder how much the guys would charge if they did a bundle containing all the LPU cds, as in physical cds. I’d deffinately buy it!

i don’t think that someone sells ALL cds at once. (well maybe if the prize is right) but to start with

woco21 has the LPU2 and LPU3 CD up for sale
LPU1 (HTEP) pops up on ebay (watchout for fakes)
LPU5 also ebay
LPU4 (ask a collector if he wants to sell - don’t see alot of them on ebay) - same for LPU6
LPU7 is currently on ebay and i do have one too
LPU8 can you buy here
LPU9 is also on ebay
LPUX here or on ebay

I don’t think the LPU would have enough to cover the whole bundle. Unless they re-re-issued the HTEP and some other LPU CDs. Which of course I just don;'t see happening, besides the collectors market would kinda plummet since well some CDs usually sell for a lot more than a usual CD. It would be nice for newer fans but of course niot nice for older fans who put there hard earned money looking for that CD to find out that the LPU sold it off for way less. Its happened before. Not too many were happy xD

PS: I already sold the LPU2 :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=Woco21]I don’t think the LPU would have enough to cover the whole bundle. Unless they re-re-issued the HTEP and some other LPU CDs. Which of course I just don;'t see happening, besides the collectors market would kinda plummet since well some CDs usually sell for a lot more than a usual CD. It would be nice for newer fans but of course niot nice for older fans who put there hard earned money looking for that CD to find out that the LPU sold it off for way less. Its happened before. Not too many were happy xD

Damn yes i saw that :frowning: as well as the HTEP 1999 :((((((
Its kinda an ebay thing with the LPU cds
PS: I already sold the LPU2 :stuck_out_tongue: