Another M&G Question

For those of you who have been to a M&G on Linkin Park’s Honda Civic Tour (aside from the Summit), what if someone does not show at the M&G? Say there is a list of 50 people and two do not show up (probably want front row instead of M&G). Would LPU staff allow two people (who are LPU members and have their laminates) just walking by inside of the M&G? If you didn’t get selected could you still get in that route? I’m asking this on behalf of someone I know who is a friend in the LPU. Any insight for his behalf would be appreciated. Thanks!

I think that’s not permitted. If you were not selected, You have to wait for your next concert.

Sorry, we cannot. Last night we had no shows and people asked us there and we had to say no.

Ok, thank you.

What if I’m a member (selected to the M&G), but the package with my laminate didn’t arrive?
Can I get in??

[quote=Naiade Pinheiro]What if I’m a member (selected to the M&G), but the package with my laminate didn’t arrive?
Can I get in??[/quote]

The laminate is only for early entry into the venue, does not apply to MnG. As long as you have ID and are on the list, your good.