Any Danes who wants to go to the LPU Summit in Hong Kong?

I’ve had a spur of the moment decision today, and if everything goes well with getting a Summit Pass on June 1st (possibly also concert tickets if they have not yet sold out), I’ll be booking flight and hotel to Hong Kong soon after. :smiley:

If any other Danish LP-fans have thought about attending, but decided not to, because they’d be going alone and traveling to the far, far east, well now you will be having a traveling partner in me. :wink:

Let me know and we’ll rock Hong Kong together!

Hey Maria,
Well kind of was in the same boat like you few weeks… spur of the moment…and i dont think will ever regret it… :wink: …well i am all booked for LP -HKG… flights…hotels…concert tickets…front row standing…LP Plus summit passes… . so the best part here is… got an extra concert ticket…since my buddy bailed out on me… and looks like ur a LP veteran… let me know if u interested in rocking it in HKG… msg me on FB
clinton.rodrigues@facebook.com

Hi Clinton! :slight_smile: I will let you know if I get my hands on one of the passes. :slight_smile:

@maria—hey got my LPU Summit pass reserved… woop…woop… :-)… did you get yours?..hope so… cheers…