Any kind of news about Linkin Park?

@framos1792 you are awesome. Thank you! Peace.

I say we pour hot sauce in his eyeballs. And in @framos1792 too

Ah, you’re so loving :woozy_face::unamused:

Ssssssshut up

Lmao you had another Red Bull didn’t you?

I guess he wants see another of your drawing hitting him with a bat or something else. Btw I hope that you are doing well :slight_smile:

Omgosh… today is your cake day… >:3
Ha. Haha. Hahaha. Hahahahahaha. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Muwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

@framos1792 your bunny is broken.

I do r think she was ever fixed :speak_no_evil:

:rofl: should we try to fix your broken bunny?

This is a touchy but very valid topic- with so many different viewpoints and unknowns. In my own opinion, I have to go with the cliché that nature will take its course.

After being at the Hollywood Bowl for the Linkin Park & Friends last year and seeing so many amazing artists come out and pay tribute, I wondered for a long time if there could be a replacement for Chester. The simple (and super high-level) answer to that question is NO. There isn’t, and should never be.

I had a chance to see Mike sing at Identity LA back in May, and this I know for sure- he is a true artist, musician, performer, and influencer. I hope in time we see some new music from the guys… and that it sounds familiar.

We’re all in this together, so whatever they do decide at whatever point, it is what it is. Be patient. Be appreciative. Linkin Park Family.

You got that right😉 lets all lift each other spirits in times like these. Let us not feel down rather lets celebrate LPs music everyday😊

This is just so well phrased! :heart:
The Hollywood Bowl Show was truly beautiful, but in my case it just showed me how unique C’s voice and stage presence was.
It is a pretty hot topic nobody really would want to talk about, 'cause what options are there?
A new singer? The LPFamily is loving and stuff, but… he probably would never get fully accepted.
The “end” of LP performing live? Something that is possible - yes - but, it’s something I’ll only occupy my mind with if it comes true. :no_mouth:

What I “ended up” believing is pretty simple: Mike’s “singing voice” has grown QUITE a bit over the last year - by now I can imagine him singing LP songs.
But at the same time he told us all we wouldn’t want to hear him “scringing” (if that was the word ^^).

Let’s just wait then. LP will never fully come to an end tho as long as the fans stay. :heart:

Patience, trust, and love is all we have for Rob, Mike, Joe, Brad, and Dave! When it’s in you as it always has been, nothing else matters. I’m a Full Stack Web Developer out of Los Angeles, and the excitement, adrenaline, and love for LP’s sound has never gone away. As weird as it sounds, I can get super aggravated with coding or life or anything, and I always know there’s an escape. I get in my car and turn it up LOUD AS FUCK and can reset myself. This core group of guys is all we ever need, and I’m really enjoying Post Traumatic right now. 3 months or 3 years… I’m sure the boys will be back in the shed creating something amazing. And yeah… Mike can whisper and yell too. :bow_and_arrow: