Anyone know about this item?

When browsing the Linkin Park store I noticed a jacket in the images that change and repeats. The store however, does not sell the jacket, nor have I been able to find it anywhere online. Any clue?

http://linkinpark.shop.bravadousa.com/

It’s the first image to appear. Not the black or purple hoodie either.

I was thinking about this last week. I was browsing the store and saw the picture but couldn’t find it anywhere on the site. Maybe it was a past item that they don’t sell anymore? Anyone else know?

Are you referring to the black and white one? Because it was on the store for a while, and was sold on the 2010 tour. It’s actually the hoodie that my profile picture guy is wearing

[quote=TripleXero]Are you referring to the black and white one? Because it was on the store for a while, and was sold on the 2010 tour. It’s actually the hoodie that my profile picture guy is wearing
[/quote]

It’s like blackish with what looks like white paint splatter and the LP logo on the right side of the zipper. So they did sell it at one point? Is there any site that still sells it?

Yeah, that’s the one I was talking about. I wouldn’t think so, if there was, I don’t know where. They’re probably sold out at the moment because there’s other stuff from the 2010 tour in the store still

[quote=TripleXero]Are you referring to the black and white one? Because it was on the store for a while, and was sold on the 2010 tour. It’s actually the hoodie that my profile picture guy is wearing

i was gunna get it. my dad said wait till tomo but it was gone the next day.it sucks, its an awesome jacket

Well that’s slightly depressing. Guess I will just wait until I go to the concert to see if they have anything good to offer instead.