AUTOCOMPLETE game

A great time with you and your family and friends are going to shower now so we can go over to your place and get some sleep tonight and tomorrow night :sleeping:

Showering __________

0 Likes

Showering and getting ready for bed now soon and then I’ll probably be able to make a break and go home now soon

Soon enough ________

0 Likes

Soon enough for me to come over and play with you and your daughter and she said that she would like to see if I could find a way to make you feel like you have to be at the school for the day

(Nonsense, I’m sure she doesn’t want to be with you in the school the entire day)

The school _________

0 Likes

The school is just now closed for now and I’m sooo happy for now and then I’ll probably get to go to pick ya guys tomorrow and I’ll get it done tomorrow morning guys I love ya I hope ya better come tomorrow night and then we can come over and then we go get back home from the house…

( it was still not the last suggestion…)

The last suggestion ______

0 Likes

The last suggestion for the night so we can go over to your place and get some sleep tonight :sleeping:

Your place _________

0 Likes

Your place is so incredible and we can spend some money on ordering food and beer and then we will have a good time with the other guys and enjoy it

Having a good time _________

0 Likes

Having a good time with my father and grandmother is not going to work out for me and I don’t want to go back to the house where the hell is going on in my life and I will be in touch with you about this tomorrow morning

Hell ________

0 Likes

Hell yes I hope you don’t have to go back there again and I will help you with that everything will work out for you and me Sam and I have the appointment with the doctor tomorrow morning…

Tomorrow morning _______

0 Likes

Tomorrow morning at the latest I think I will have to go back to the doctor and see what he wants to do with me and I will have to check with him to see if he can get it done for me please and thank you for your help and support :pray:

(Yup I should go to the doctor latest by tomorrow morning)

The doctor _________

1 Like

Yes :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

The doctor will always be of help for you and help is the way to get back to normal life and help you getting back to normal life is so much more important than what you have to call

Important is _________

0 Likes

Important is that the only thing I can think of right now is that you are a very nice person and I am so sorry for your daughter and her friend and I will be very grateful for your help and support for the rest of my life with you and your family and friends
(What did the autocomplete pick up on your daughter and her friend? :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:)

Your daughter and her friend _________

0 Likes

No idea, but probably because of the last days … :roll_eyes:

Your daughter and her friend are going back home now soon and then I’ll probably get you back to sleep soon as though you’re not busy tonight

Being in charge is _______

0 Likes

Being in charge is for the best for you and me to get the people who are in the process of getting my father and grandmother to the doctor tomorrow morning at the latest so we can get together for a drink or two and then head to bed soon
(I guess they do need to see the doctor for their mental illnesses)

Mental illnesses _________

0 Likes

Post 800 - We make it grow :joy::joy:

And it would be good if they had treatment… :+1:t2:

Mental illnesses are still more than a few hours of rest can help you with the issues and I know exactly what you mean when you talk about it and you can count on my support for you to be able to make it work

Reflecting the _________

0 Likes

Reflecting the money for the car to get the people who have a great weekend to see if we can get the people to go back to my grandmother’s house and get her to the doctor tomorrow and she will be very grateful for the help and support :pray:
(If only…)

My grandmother _________

0 Likes

My grandmother :older_woman: is always the same way for me and you know what exactly I want to do with her and she just can’t remember what exactly she said about it

Dementia is ________

0 Likes

Dementia is not a good thing to have a great time with the family and friends and we can go from there to the doctor for my father and grandmother is not in the mood for anything else besides the fact that I am going to make sure that the only thing is that he is a terrible person to be around :rage:

Terrible person _________

0 Likes

Terrible person to be sorry to hear this dear friend I hope you have a blessed thanksgiving and hope you feel better soon

Thanksgiving ? :upside_down_face::joy:

Thank you __________

0 Likes

Thank you for all your help and support for the rest of my life with you and your family and friends and we can talk about this tomorrow morning and then we can go to Munich for dinner and a movie or something like that and then head to bed :sleeping:

Tonight __________

0 Likes

Tonight is the night to start a new life together with you and then we have dinner at home and then we go to pick up my daughter and then we will have a coffee and then we go back home

Back at home we ___________

0 Likes