Battle of the Songs: Battle of the Albums NEWS

So we are about half way through of BotS:BotA and it is so close at the top it is going to come down to the wire.
Remember, a couple of Albums have a match in hand meaning they have one match more to play

Now I did say there is some important news to come about this, don’t worry I’m not leaving it half way through but I am going to take a mid-season break, with juggling work, family life and I have a lot on between now and the new year with my Partners bday on Sunday, Xmas the week after and my daughters bday over a week after that, I don’t feel I can give Bots:BotA my full attention, so until after the new year I will resume this

In case I don’t make it on, or in case I don’t see you

Have a merry Christmas to those that Celebrate it and a happy new year
For those that don’t I hope you enjoy the holidays never-the-less and also have a joyful new year

Do keep your eyes peeled as I may just drop a song of mine just for you lot :blush:

Table so far

@yomarques
@AJ_7
@theearlywalker
@amitrish
@The_termin8r
@NickGr
@cumulus_1102
@yolo5494
@Ines_chenne
@Samuel_the_leader

@spellingmistake
@boxman_619
@zoe_k
@Salla_S
@nefermiw
@amsconcepcion
@Im_Normal
@ste90
@nannerllp

Please read the above post

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, @acemasters! Have a great time :slight_smile:

Happy New Year and Merry Christmas :christmas_tree: to you ! Hope you’ll enjoy it))

:eyes:
a song-gifted for xmas 2016 by ACE on LPU
great idea! :hugging:

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you too! I hope you enjoy all the events planned!

D;

Merry Christmas and a happy New year to you acemasters