BBC1 Show - Recording

Well Lies Greed Misery, awesome song and an awesome show on BBC Radio 1, Zane Lowe tonight! Congratulations to Joe and his team!

I recorded the whole thing in 320kbps constant so its 42mb - its about 17 minutes long though - the proper song will be leaked by Joe from LPA later on tonight so thats worth downloading but anyone who wants just the show, its below:

Radio 1 Show Download

Enjoy :smiley:

Thanks mate, that’s awesome :smiley:
You want me to create some mirrors (think RS might not be everybody else’s favorite hoster and I got a fast internet connection) ?

But how about ‘leaking’ can we really call it that ?
I mean…they played the song and it got aired, so they kinda like…released it themselves.

[quote=Jats]Thanks mate, that’s awesome :smiley:
You want me to create some mirrors (think RS might not be everybody else’s favorite hoster and I got a fast internet connection) ?

But how about ‘leaking’ can we really call it that ?
I mean…they played the song and it got aired, so they kinda like…released it themselves.

Thank you so much I was searching for it for an hour now!! I didn’t miss it but I wanna hear the names of people who win a signed cd again!

K, there you go:
http://multiupload.biz/a2qdj0o4zwx0/lp_lgm_MultiUpload.biz.mp3.html

Just choose your hoster there…sorry for the advertising, but multiupload.com has become fucked up, so I used a not-that-famous one.

Thanks for this

Your welcome everyone!

Thanks for that dude!! :slight_smile: missed the show when it was on so cheers!