Best Album/Disc art?

Which is your most favourite album/cover art? Mine: Living Things and Reanimation as disc art…

All of them

For me: Meteora, Reanimation, Hybrid Theory - best)

I like the Living Things album artwork. But Hybrid Theory album cover is still the best to me.

the meteora artwork will always have a soft spot in my heart. i love that sooo so so much. second would be living things, i think. im obsessed with that album cover (ive painted it on like 15 different things lol). love reanimaton, too.

i think we can all probably agree that the minutes to midnight ‘artwork’ is the weakest of the bunch. lmao.

Hard to say. Like all of them in their own way. Maybe Meteora has the best in my opinion

And generally more in my opinion Hybrid Theory EP))) It simply ingenious …!

I like Recharged/Living things the best

Album cover/disk: Recharged, HT, Reanimation
Merch/posters: ATS
Booklet: Meteora all the way!

Personally i think Hybird Theory has to be my favorite of them all, but in contrast i like them all :stuck_out_tongue:

Come on you guys)) Even no choice … They’re all great!)[smile][smile][smile]

Hybrid theory

got no favorite really, love them all

ATS for the win, absolutely! The best art/packaging/direction made by LP. Also the best work of Spaceknuckle.

We’ll see if The Hunting Party will present us something comparable

Meteora. That’s part of what makes that album especially.

I like all of them!

i loved meteora but i think ATS different booklets are pretty much incredible too?
but it’s all a matter of taste in the end, but they’re all really good

That’s true!!!

[quote=dalkishin]i loved meteora but i think ATS different booklets are pretty much incredible too?
but it’s all a matter of taste in the end, but they’re all really good