Blink 182?

New album really really blows my mind!

Love is Dangerous, Up all night and Kaleidoscope are my favourites

The new album is Ok OK, There r some good songs, but still their old songs r amazing, The first blink song I heard was Dammit, I like Dammit, I miss u, All the small things, Whatz my age again, Always, Feeling this, The Rock show and well the list goes on LOL. The new albums is a mixture of Angel & Airwaves and +44.

new album is ok but def not their best.

True slashy BUT i am a huge fan of +44 and AvA (: so its a good deal
of course i like the other songs too but i think their music style grown up and i am not thaaat much into the old songs anymore

blink-182 is one of my favourite bands ever. Their songs are just great, especially What’s My Age Again, Story Of A Lonely Guy and such stuff. Their latest record is good, for me. I like a lot of songs like Natives or Heart’s All Gone. But it is true that they changed their musical direction. They’re definitely are less blink-y and more something between +44 and AVA.

Nice :)) Story of a lonely guy was nearly a single i heard like everyday over half a year

Honestly, the first time I heard the new album, every song that Tom sang, I thought I was hearing AVA! haha but then I listened to it a few more times and now I love it. Specially Wishing Well, Snake Charmer, Kaleidoscope and Natives.

[quote=Sofi]Honestly, the first time I heard the new album, every song that Tom sang, I thought I was hearing AVA! haha but then I listened to it a few more times and now I love it. Specially Wishing Well, Snake Charmer, Kaleidoscope and Natives.

me and my sister watch the video all the small things some years ago and that has to be one of the most funniest videos ever :3

I only have their Greatest Hits album. Haven’t heard a whole lot of the new stuff, but I think Tom DeLonge just needs to lose his Angels voice.

[quote=LP13413]I only have their Greatest Hits album. Haven’t heard a whole lot of the new stuff, but I think Tom DeLonge just needs to lose his Angels voice.
[/quote]

I think he could branch out his vocal skills.

[quote=Ryan Voight][quote=LP13413]I only have their Greatest Hits album. Haven’t heard a whole lot of the new stuff, but I think Tom DeLonge just needs to lose his Angels voice.

They are amazing :smiley:

the old songs are better

depends what songs

I’m really excited for the new album!

I really like blink-182! :slight_smile:
And I like the new album. It’s not as good as the good old blink-182, but it’s still blink :smiley:
My favourite songs from Neighborhoods are Kaleidoscope, Hearts All Gone and Wishing Well

New EP titled “Dogs Eating Dogs” will be out soon

I’d say that Blink-182 is awesome! I love their songs, its just too hilarious for me to hear both Tom and Mark voices

I like a bit of Blink, Going Away To College is another great song. Definitely one I’d recommend!!