Calgary AB Meet & Greet

Woooooo got my M&G confirmation today [biggrin] Can’t way I’m super stoked, who else has been picked so far??

Awesome!!! I’m RSVP’d for the Edmonton show, which is the day after. I’m assuming the confirmation will be sent out in the next few days if you got yours :stuck_out_tongue:

Cool, I hope you get picked [biggrin], it’s awesome that they are finally doing Alberta shows =)
This is not only my first LP concert but first concert period lol I know, I just dont get invited to go to concerts with people so all the people I’m going with to this one I invited lol Got a nice little group going plus hopefully meeting up with more people =)

That’s awesome! You’ll have a ton of fun :stuck_out_tongue: I’m coming from Saskatoon to see them for the first time.

Just got my confirmation as well! Anyone want to meet up since I have to ditch my friends for the meet and greet portion.

I will see you there! This will be my second Linkin Park concert my friend and I saw them in Toronto on the A Thousand Suns tour and the show was life changing I still can’t wrap my head around the fact that I will be meeting the men who have had such a huge impact on who I am!!!

[quote=Soundwave]Just got my confirmation as well! Anyone want to meet up since I have to ditch my friends for the meet and greet portion.
[/quote]

Haha I would totally meet up with you. Read the e-mail for my confirmation just this morning! So excited! This my second time seeing LP, but the first time was all the way back in '07 on one of their Projekt Revolution tours. Kind bummed I might miss some of another band’s set. Since it happens later on it’ll probably be Silversun or maybe even Incubus. BUT good thing I am going to the Edmonton show with other people the next day haha :smiley:

I think it’s safe to say that we will all be meeting up for it lol. It’s gonna be wicked, and ya bummer to miss another bands set but to be honest I’m pretty much only going to see LP all the other bands are just a nice bonus =)

Aw mannnnnnn! I hope they’re not done sending confirmations! :frowning: I was really hoping to get one this round!

Can you let me know where you’re meeting? If I don’t get a M&G I’ll write a letter for the guys to give them if someone can pass them along. :slight_smile:

I got my confirmation on the weekend! Super excited. I’m driving 7 hours for this. I also have to ditch my friends for this part. Look forward to meeting you all. Only 3 and a bit more days.