Camden Show LPU members Shout Out Spot

Camden show was amazing. I’m tired, sweaty, and stink. And…I couldn’t be happier. Just wanted to create something real fast for you guys to share experiences that you had tonight. Cuz trust me…their were plenty.

I also want to send out a special shout out to the LPU members I met in line today. Not the Summit People. (Even though you guys are awesome too). I’m talking about those members who waited outside since 10:30! Just for a chance to see Linkin Park up close and personal!

You guys made my sisters first ever concert fantastic beyond belief! Especially the ones that have gone to over 20, 30, and 40 concerts!

The show was amazing! My 2nd show of the tour and I got to go to the summit today as well :slight_smile: My girlfriend was with me for her first Linkin Park show ever. We had lawn tickets and the rain only made it better! Nice to know we are Linkin Park’s wet dream :wink:

2:30 in the morning and i just got home from Camden!!! i had lawn seats too, and i agree, the rain only made it better. the setlist of this show + the stage set up + the bands energy + the crowds energy + the rain= LINKIN PARKS BEST SHOW IN A LONG LONG LOOOOONG TIME!!! anyone agree?

It’s 3:37 am and I’m just getting in. I went to a bar in Philly (were I’m from) after the show and summit. My life hurts but it was well worth it. I went to the Jones Beach show on Wednesday (8/15/12) and it did not come close to being as good as the one in Camden. The set list was off the chain and Incubus acutally played my favorite song by them " Just a Phase". They didn’t perform it in NY. Lovin’ the LPU about now! Hope you enjoyed the festivities as much as I did.

had a great time at the concert…was able to snatch a signed and used drum stick from Rob!! It was so nice to see them up close in the pit compared to seats when I saw them for the ATS tour. I hope everyone else had a great and safe night also!

I got back to my hotel in Philly @ 1am…but I had a long but amazing day…

Got back to Jersey City around 2:30 and i’m writing this from work feeling very tired…but totally worth it. The concert was incredible, the action in the pit was awesome,and the summit was mindblowing. Overall an incredible experience i hope to relive very soon in the near future.

yes incubus was unbelievable also, definatly in their prime. but the LP setlist was the best i have seen of all time. they absolutely nailed all of the older stuff they brought back (QWERTY, with you, etc.) and they rocked some of the new songs they added (VICTIMIZED, lost in the echo). also i like the a place for my head as an opening much more than tinfoil/faint both are still EPIC songs no matter where they are put in the setlist[biggrin]

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER :)…and winning rock paper scissors was epic haha add me people :)…and it was so nice to meet all u LPUers

I was just under cover from the rain but was still getting wet. At one point I turned around and saw that it was pouring but it looked like it was AWESOME!!! Anyway this was my first LP Concert (First Concert Also) and they played every song I wanted to hear. Opening with A Place for My Head was so epic and the encore performance capped it off. I was so happy to hear Lying From You and Papercut.

What an awesome experience it was at that show! Mutemath, Linkin Park, and Incubus killed it! Front and center lawn (not a bad spot since I was first on lawn; was at LPU Summit)

The pouring rain, loud music, and fireworks basically sums up one of the better days in my life. The rain really helped ensure that this show was so great, it added to the atmosphere and nobody cared!

No doubt the best experience of my life and I have had plenty, Incubus was still incredible at the top of there game old and new songs, and LP it was the best setlist I have ever heard from them, and they sounded great. The energy from the summit just carried into the show with LP and they put on an incredible show. The mix of songs, intros, snuck an extra song in there instead of crawling, the fireworks, fire especially with burn it down, visuals, hahn, all outstanding. The summit meeting everyone going out to eat dinner, then breakfast together and even ate a PHILLY CHEESE STEAK FROM PHILLLY LOL, before we left. Great event, thanks LP, and thanks to everyone that I met that made it an incredible and unforgettable experience of a lifetime.

The show was fucking amazing! My second LP concert. Definitely one of the best shows LP have put on since the epic 2003/2004 shows. This show was better than the 2011 one at Madison Square Garden that I went to and I can’t believe that I’m saying that but it really was! The was setlist is just incredible. So much energy and craziness. I really wish I was going to more shows this tour.

[quote=Trinity]No doubt the best experience of my life and I have had plenty, Incubus was still incredible at the top of there game old and new songs, and LP it was the best setlist I have ever heard from them, and they sounded great. The energy from the summit just carried into the show with LP and they put on an incredible show. The mix of songs, intros, snuck an extra song in there instead of crawling, the fireworks, fire especially with burn it down, visuals, hahn, all outstanding. The summit meeting everyone going out to eat dinner, then breakfast together and even ate a PHILLY CHEESE STEAK FROM PHILLLY LOL, before we left. Great event, thanks LP, and thanks to everyone that I met that made it an incredible and unforgettable experience of a lifetime.

This was actually my first Linkin Park experience and it ws EPIC[biggrin] I can’t wait until I am able to see them again!!

[quote=Irene_][quote=Trinity]No doubt the best experience of my life and I have had plenty, Incubus was still incredible at the top of there game old and new songs, and LP it was the best setlist I have ever heard from them, and they sounded great. The energy from the summit just carried into the show with LP and they put on an incredible show. The mix of songs, intros, snuck an extra song in there instead of crawling, the fireworks, fire especially with burn it down, visuals, hahn, all outstanding. The summit meeting everyone going out to eat dinner, then breakfast together and even ate a PHILLY CHEESE STEAK FROM PHILLLY LOL, before we left. Great event, thanks LP, and thanks to everyone that I met that made it an incredible and unforgettable experience of a lifetime.

Yeah we will all definitely meet up again, another show, or a 1yr anniversary meet up in philly LOL, Yeah I m exhausted too and was soo hungry, soo tired right now, but yet still talking and posting and cant sleep. We all will keep in touch, and us 24 or so in that hyatt group, we gotta keep that going for sure, TRINITY AKA MIKE signing off lol

AND IRENE, of course loved yall, we connected from jump, your man is very similar to me and we all got along well, trip would not have been the same without yall… much love for your next 5 years.

As everyone else said, this was a seriously incredible experience. The summit was great and the concert was unbelievable, especially since Mike scored me a free ticket. While I had a blast at the front of the pit in Bristow, this show was great as well. It was good meeting everyone at the summit and the Hyatt group, and I’d love to meet up in the future for a concert or anything!

And don’t forget: You can get a recording of the show from downloads.linkinpark.com in a few days!

IT WAS AM AMAZING SHOW INDEED. STILL HAVING AMAZING DREAMS ABOUT IT

Yeah definitely man. We all connected so well and got to know each other really well also. Everyone had a blast with each other which is great. Definitely gotta keep our group alive = )