Can Someone Send Me Please A Close Photo Of Dave's And Chester's Piercings?

Hey (:
I made a Piercing in my ear a few weeks ago and I really want to get Chester Bennington’s and Dave Farrell’s Piercings.
Can someone please send me a photo of their Piercing?
I just really want to buy those…

Thank you anyway,
Gilad (:

wow im not even sure if close up photos of their piercings are available online

didnt even know dave had one, where exactly?>

i seen chester with one in the past but that was through his lip right
or his eye brow
ugh i dont remember

[quote=SD B E N N I N G T O N]wow im not even sure if close up photos of their piercings are available online

didnt even know dave had one, where exactly?>

i seen chester with one in the past but that was through his lip right
or his eye brow
ugh i dont remember
[/quote]

Dave have it on his right ear, I saw it on the video of LPTV “Full Album Stream”,

Chester close-up www.lpassociation.com/gallery/d/36842-3/Kerrang27062012Page1.jpg

[quote=ZoeLinkingal]Chester close-up www.lpassociation.com/gallery/d/36842-3/Kerrang27062012Page1.jpg
[/quote]

The picture isn’t working, can you upload another one?
And by the way you know what erring Dave have?

Edit:
I saw now Chester’s erring and it’s really not what i like.
You maybe have a close photo of Dave’s erring?

Chester has stretched ears, and by the looks of them they’re a pretty big size, I’d guess around 5/8 or maybe 3/4 of an inch.
I think Dave just has earrings, like hook kind of ones.

But yeah I couldn’t find pictures

[quote=Erick Campos]Chester has stretched ears, and by the looks of them they’re a pretty big size, I’d guess around 5/8 or maybe 3/4 of an inch.
I think Dave just has earrings, like hook kind of ones.

But yeah I couldn’t find pictures[/quote]

I know that’s why I didn’t wanted to do those errings.
It’s look nice on him but I just made my erring in my left ear before less then a month (I hope i wrote it right).
I want a pucture of Dave’s erring because I really like him at Linkin Park and he is the one that i wanted to play Bass Guitar because of him (:
If you will find anywhere a picture so plese post it here ok?
Thank you anyway (:

It’s gonna be hard to find a good pic of piercings. But you should go on LP fans’ tumblrs cos’ there are a lot of great pic :slight_smile:

[quote=Claudia Grabowska]It’s gonna be hard to find a good pic of piercings. But you should go on LP fans’ tumblrs cos’ there are a lot of great pic :slight_smile: