Can you host American fan for the Brisbane show?

Female

Non-drinking/non-smoking

Five nights

Very limited budget, would rather pay a fellow, friendly Soldier than take a chance in a hostel.

Inbox or reply here. Thank you! (:

[smile][cool]
hi im not brisbane , im in adelaide but wanted to comment and say what a great idea :slight_smile:
A fantastic way to meet kindrid spirits

I’m in Brisbane, but i’m sorry to say I can’t help. I can make a list of people from Brisbane though. 1. 2. 3. 4.

Oh my, thanks guys! But plans have changed- trying to find someone in Sydney!

But yes, one of my close friends stayed at my house as a somewhat stranger from Chicago first, and in November, I was taken in by another stranger in Cape Town- and now I’m attending her wedding in December! I think it’s a great bond (:

[quote=NLopezdeArenosa]Oh my, thanks guys! But plans have changed- trying to find someone in Sydney!

But yes, one of my close friends stayed at my house as a somewhat stranger from Chicago first, and in November, I was taken in by another stranger in Cape Town- and now I’m attending her wedding in December! I think it’s a great bond (:
[/quote]
Read u on twitter! U’ve changed it to Auckland?! Wow!

Hey NLopezde…I’m a fellow American traveling to Sydney. I work for a hotel chain so I have some free room nights while in Sydney. Maybe we can at least meet up and travel to shows together…

[quote=bridgeburner][quote=NLopezdeArenosa]Oh my, thanks guys! But plans have changed- trying to find someone in Sydney!

[quote=LPXtaC2001]Hey NLopezde…I’m a fellow American traveling to Sydney. I work for a hotel chain so I have some free room nights while in Sydney. Maybe we can at least meet up and travel to shows together…

[quote=NLopezdeArenosa][quote=LPXtaC2001]Hey NLopezde…I’m a fellow American traveling to Sydney. I work for a hotel chain so I have some free room nights while in Sydney. Maybe we can at least meet up and travel to shows together…
[/quote]
Lucky u! Sidewave sounds super duper awesome! Tix to Auckland is TIMES more expensive than any major destination on earth from my place! It’s not an option to me… Hope the next summit will be in SE asia, Singapore I hope, altho I live in hong kong… mention it to adam when u see him [biggrin]

[quote=bridgeburner][quote=NLopezdeArenosa][quote=LPXtaC2001]Hey NLopezde…I’m a fellow American traveling to Sydney. I work for a hotel chain so I have some free room nights while in Sydney. Maybe we can at least meet up and travel to shows together…

[quote=NLopezdeArenosa][quote=bridgeburner][quote=NLopezdeArenosa][quote=LPXtaC2001]Hey NLopezde…I’m a fellow American traveling to Sydney. I work for a hotel chain so I have some free room nights while in Sydney. Maybe we can at least meet up and travel to shows together…
[/quote]
Aren’t u attending those 2 Sidewave shows of LP? That’s the awesome stuff i talked about.
LP might tour in Asia this summer? Before or after Summer Sonic in japan, I hope.
Aww, thank u for willing to mention it to Adam!
Indeed Mike & Joe like Hong Kong too, they have friends here they know where to go more than I do, Joe was here more times than we know.