Can't see blog comments

It states that I have 1 comment on my blog, even my Hotmail says so. But, when I click my blog, the comment doesn’t show.

What’s wrong? Is it my account or is it the site?

When I posted this, there wasn’t any comments to be approved too :confused:

Now, I can see the comments but when I press “reply” it doesn’t do anything so that’s my 2nd problem now :confused:

If I leave a comment, would the previous commenters be notified of it? Sorry for so many questions but I just joined LPU11. I was in LPU 08 but that was the old site.

Maybe you have to approve the comment first.

Now, I can see the comments but when I press “reply” it doesn’t do anything so that’s my 2nd problem now :confused:

Edit: And now I can’t even leave a comment on my own blog.

do you still have this problem?

[quote=ZoeLinkingal]It states that I have 1 comment on my blog, even my Hotmail says so. But, when I click my blog, the comment doesn’t show.

If I leave a comment, would the previous commenters be notified of it? Sorry for so many questions but I just joined LPU11. I was in LPU 08 but that was the old site.[/quote]
I know that sometimes it could be the browser your using. If you dont have it, try Mozilla Firefox (its free). Or maybe a simple upgrade/update on your current browser would help. Let me know!
-Wade

[quote=wade(ctrl)][quote=ZoeLinkingal]It states that I have 1 comment on my blog, even my Hotmail says so. But, when I click my blog, the comment doesn’t show.

If I leave a comment, would the previous commenters be notified of it? Sorry for so many questions but I just joined LPU11. I was in LPU 08 but that was the old site.[/quote]
I know that sometimes it could be the browser your using. If you dont have it, try Mozilla Firefox (its free). Or maybe a simple upgrade/update on your current browser would help. Let me know!
-Wade[/quote]

A good point but it can also be a rather simple problem. It has happened to me too in the past and Im pretty sure you just have to wait an amount of time for some reason.

Well my FF is the latest version. Everything is fine now except I can’t “reply” or post comments on my own blog/wall.

I got an other question the chat doesn not open it is loading and loading i have from javscript the newest version and from adobe also and from safari also so why isn t it working ?. Can someone help me ?? Please

I believe chat was having some tech issues today. I had the same issue but I believe it is fixed now.

As for blog comments, I don’t know for sure but I know on the main LP site we mods have to approve all blogs. The same may be true here