Carnivores Tour - Hollywood Bowl

Was anybody able to get tickets in the pool section for the Hollywood Bowl show? I logged on immediately at 3 PM yesterday and, like many other members, had to refresh SEVERAL times before finally getting tickets in the garden section. There wasn’t even an option to choose tickets in the pool section (or Hollywood Bowl’s version of the pit). I just called Ticketmaster and they confirmed that there ARE tickets STILL available for the pool section but he couldn’t tell me price or how many left since ticket master doesn’t have access to that information until the tickets go on sale to the general public!

Who can I let know that my code isn’t working??? I would love to get some of those tickets in the pool

The pool tickets for the bowl were only available with the special tickets. I have a couple of friends who purchased the meet and greet package for $360 & will be in the pool. It’s definitely a great way to do this show. It’s actually my dream to see LP at this venue but I don’t think it will happen on this tour. Hopefully they perform here again.