Carnivores tour merch

Can someone who’s going to a show soon post a picture of the merch? I really want to know how much money I should bring based on what I want. Thanks :slight_smile:

All shirts are $40. Everything is basically in that range.

You can also get one of the tour shirts on linkinpark.com already for $35. You can find it here:
http://store.linkinpark.com/apparel/archer-tour-tee.html

I imagine they have more at the show, but that’s the only tour shirt available on the site. We went to the Camden show but I didn’t get a good look at the merch booth before going into the pit and had to leave quickly after LP’s encore.

Wow I was about to flip out because I thought online it was cheaper lol. With shipping and everything it comes around to $45 or so. Definitely better to get it at the show than online. It’s $40 even (yeah expensive but a bit cheaper than online). I got one already, I sorta want the other one that has the tour dates too but… ugh $40 lol

[quote=lpfmfan]Wow I was about to flip out because I thought online it was cheaper lol. With shipping and everything it comes around to $45 or so. Definitely better to get it at the show than online. It’s $40 even (yeah expensive but a bit cheaper than online). I got one already, I sorta want the other one that has the tour dates too but… ugh $40 lol
[/quote]

Yea, the shipping definitely kills it, but I’m happy they’ve got them up there since I couldn’t make it to the merch booth after the show. I’d definitely recommend just grabbing a shirt while you’re there if you can to anyone else!

[quote=SuperTongue][quote=lpfmfan]Wow I was about to flip out because I thought online it was cheaper lol. With shipping and everything it comes around to $45 or so. Definitely better to get it at the show than online. It’s $40 even (yeah expensive but a bit cheaper than online). I got one already, I sorta want the other one that has the tour dates too but… ugh $40 lol

Did you see if there are any hats? Thanks for the price range, sometimes you never know. I went to a concert where the t shirts were 20 bucks and I’ve had them be 40 bucks.

Do you know if they were selling any hoodies? I love my LP hoodie, but it’s time for an upgrade Thank you! :slight_smile:

I don’t recall seeing any hoodies, but they did have hats (and beanies too, I think) for $30 apiece, at the Mansfield show. The hats were brand-new that night, according to Chester (whom I met at the M&G). The shirts were $40, but XXL on some of them was $45.

Does anyone know if they are selling tour posters?

No. They are not.

There were posters at my show. Not as big but it was The Hunting Party album cover for $15

Yeah people have said posters were being sold. Someone was talked to me about it.

Yeah people have said posters were being sold. Someone was talked to me about it.
[/quote]

I didnt want a shirt or anything because Id never wear it so I bought the poster. At least with the poster I could put it in a frame and do something cool with my concert ticket and some photos in the frame.

[/quote]

Id LOVE a zip up! I just gotta get money lmao. And well… See if LP has one! LOL

What they have on the website is basically what’s at the booth. I didn’t spend much time at the booth though, I knew what I wanted, bought it, and got out.

Wouldn’t mind picking up that GUILTY hat some other time though…