Castle of Glass inspired painting unfinished

The working title is “Children of a Constellation” It is inspired by Castle of Glass …I’m going to have a castle in it and a faerie sitting under a tree in it and maybe faeries throughout the painting…I hope you guys have some good advice!

It’s really pretty and Castle of Glass is an amazing song. I can’t wait to see how it turns out!

wow cool
i cant wait to see the final result

Thanks guys! I’m currently putting in the castle…here is the progress on it so far…I hope you like it! It’s still not done yet!

Omg it’s such a nice painting! So fantasy like, the colours are match too!

Thank you…here is some more progress on it! What do you think so far? any advice?

Maybe…
Stars over the bridge?
The sadman walking across it?
Or a wierd creature? Creepypasta comes in…[biggrin] Slenderman? The rake?
the image of sadman - meteora booklet

[quote=Andrus]Maybe…
Stars over the bridge?
The sadman walking across it?
Or a wierd creature? Creepypasta comes in…[biggrin] Slenderman? The rake?
the image of sadman - meteora booklet
[/quote]

ya I was thinking about putting stars over the bridge but what unsure…now you’ve confirmed it…hehe thanks…I don’t know about that other stuff though…lol!

yeah stars
good idea

maybe u can help me out cuz i do not get it. i see red mountains and a bridge and a water fall… how did u get that from castle of glass T.T

[size=100]Pretty nice! Keep it up![biggrin][/size]

[quote=intheend]maybe u can help me out cuz i do not get it. i see red mountains and a bridge and a water fall… how did u get that from castle of glass T.T
[/quote]

It is inspired art…but take me down to the fighting end…made me think of a waterfall…I know that’s not what it really means but it’s what I thought of

Here is some progress on it…still not finished yet …what do you think of the additions?

looks awesome

AWESOMENESS!!!

[eek]

[cool]

it looks amazing!! really like the new additions ^^

Thank you! It still isn’t finished yet…eventually it will be hopefully…lol!