Cd version with a Remix per Month

Hey guys

I pre-ordered living things a month ago with the “1 Remix per month”-thing included, and I got an email saying the monthly Remix will start in may. Now its the 30th of May and i didnt get anything. Anyone else? Or do you guys know something?

Greets

No i’ve not received anything yet.

Haven’t got anything yet either; was just about to ask about it. Even after turning on the newsletter option in the store, I’ve got nothing back. Just hoping it’s because of time constraints of the band, as opposed to me doing something stupid or not checking a box somewhere.

Mike said they’re still working on those but we’ll get the first one soon so just be patient.

[quote=EvoOba]Mike said they’re still working on those but we’ll get the first one soon so just be patient.

I’m also waiting, I thought we were getting them earlier, but I’m patient :smiley:

If i recall correctly I think Mike said that they didn’t do any remixes yet, might of have changed since then, and that they were going to make them as they went along. So Mike could of been really busy and not had enough time to make one yet but we still have all of today to see. The first remix will probably be one of Burn It Down or Lies, Greed, Misery since those are the two songs we already have/heard.

Maybe it will come out tomorrow?

This was playing on my mind too. I thought I’d missed the boat or something, so it’s reassuring to hear I’m not alone in waiting. To be fair, I’d rather hear the album tracks first, then the remixes to get a better, fuller experience, so even if the first remix arrived tomorrow, I’d hold out a little.