Chat Room (TLPTV2)

No, he has enough being himself and that no one cares about him. Maybe for Alfred or Harley :thinking:

First of all, you two dweebs are still dreaming? Laaaame
Second…touch Harley and I’ll crush you like cockroaches with one of each-bat, giant mallet, zapatazo, anvil, car, train, airplane, missile etc etc :imp:

Can’t sleep it’s 4:28 here so im waiting up for Mikes announcement!

@chigokurosaki look! The kid got mad :joy:

Don’t mess with the adults, you little kid, go there to play with your ball :stuck_out_tongue:

And btw, when I mentioned Harley I was thinking in invite her to eat something over there for her birthday :unamused:

Aye. Hold up. That was uncalled for chief. I’m out here living my best life. :cowboy_hat_face:

Excuse him, he spends his day with children and it rubs off on him being so immature :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That’s cool for a normal person, but are a hero, you don’t have Pacific days, just tortures and enemies trying to kill you for any stupid reason.

Look at youuuu buttering up his biscuit :joy::stuck_out_tongue:

Say what?! I haven’t spent my day with you :upside_down_face:

:joy::joy: what do you mean no? If we’re not on here then we’re pissing chigo off on wa? :crazy_face:

Aye. I already saved the world. We’re living in peace down here in Atlantis.

What do you mean?

But the Joker and Harley are free making evil things :upside_down_face:

Not in Atlantis. That’s Batman’s territory.

Somebody said biscuit?? synonymous of cookie :cookie: :cookie: :yum: :drooling_face: :heart_eyes:

And do you really think he’s going to save “his” territory? That’s a job for men.

It goes both ways though now doesn’t it? :stuck_out_tongue:

You gotta talk to ya boi Batman about that. I just made a Blockbuster movie. I’m on vacation.

I just asked about the meaning of your previous post. I never heard that phrase before.

He’s “too busy” dancing against the crime.

Sounds like Gotham needs a new hero.