Chat with Phoenix!

Hi all LP soldiers out there :smiley:

I’m very exited for the chat with Phoenix on wednesday, it will be my first LPU chat :smiley:
I know that the chat is at 1pm but i’m from Denmark so i was just thinking, with the time difference and everything how do you LPU’ers out there “coordinate” when to be ready??
Should i just look at the time difference from LA to Denmark or what?
Please help, i don’t wanna miss the fun :slight_smile:

I love Linkin Park!

Hi there!

Excited for the Phoenix hat as well!

The chat is at 1pm California time & 10pm Denmark time. The hardest thing is when there are time differences like last night when mike had a surprise chat, some were sleeping!

It’s gonna be a fun time.

If I attend it will not be until an hour after chat has began.

What time is it in GMT?? I’ve missed all the chats so far due to time differences.

Oh and guy above, deadmau5 for the win.

[quote=kevinkane]What time is it in GMT?? I’ve missed all the chats so far due to time differences.
[/quote]

You can use this link http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html to find out the time difference between the local time at your place with the local time in Los Angeles

[quote=Irene_]Hi there!

The chat is at 1pm California time & 10pm Denmark time. The hardest thing is when there are time differences like last night when mike had a surprise chat, some were sleeping!

It’s gonna be a fun time

[/quote]

Thanks you so much! :smiley:

Aghhh nooooooo! I was all set and excited for the chat and then I realized it was Pacific time and not Eastern Standard. Meaning I’ll be in Italian class ;~;

[quote=Irene_]Hi there!

It’s gonna be a fun time.

I was at school when i found out that Mike had a surprise chat one hour ago… Sad i could’nt make it :,-(