"Chester Bennington " - Lets Go Bonkers ! :D

[cool] what does it mean to you all ?? in the recent Kerrang interview , chester spoke about the new shaping album and gave some interesting facts , he admitted people Nu- metal helped them to climb the ladder and now they broke the barriers with the album " A thousand suns" and reached a brand new level , music may change but yet fans keep growing day by day thats a good thing ! i guess and theve added hard electronica stuff and the allbum would be more than familiar to the " A thousand suns" seems like they are mixing their old roots and new stuff , could be quite intresting , satisfying the olden days , and modern day music fans !

discuss :slight_smile:

cant really read the interview, bit tiny xD

Let me help you, you can see the same image here but legible. You have to open it in another tab.

[quote=LPlover]Let me help you, you can see the same image here but legible. You have to open it in another tab.

http://www.lpassociation.com/upload/images/032112-044843_02%20Kerrang%20Linkin%20Park%20-%20Page%202.jpg[/quote]

it only says hotline
dont see anything
thanks anyway

(the article is at the home page of lpassociation)

I’am totally excited about the new album , I think I was never that excited before!!

Well, I think they tried something new with ATS and they had a lot of fun with that album. They just felt crazy enough, to do what they want. I think, with MTM and ATS they wanted to get rid of their nu-metal image. And they’ve succeeded so well. And because stagnation isn’t their motto, they strike again in a different direction. And as Chester says, with the new record they want to do powerful songs, to drive us crazy during their shows :wink:

Personally I love the old stuff same as the new stuff. But ATS is damn good! I’m very curious for the new album.

It’s just…amazing news.
About ATS: "F*ck it, we’re just gonna go bonkers"© :smiley:

and Chester’s words about lyrics…it’s very interesting… So, now there’s nothing to say besides “We’re waiting for you and your album, guys” :wink: