Chester Book Tribute

Hi everyone!
I don’t usually write so much here (and I’m sorry about that), but I wanted to share with you my work!
I’m a Graphic Design student and I made a book as my way to honor Chester! It is is dedicated to him, his family, his friends, his fans and every single person struggling with depression and mental health.
I designed and printed it for a graphic design exam last October (it has never been for sale) and my teacher gave it back to me a couple of days ago… I’m so happy to finally have it with me again!
So, just wanted to share… you can see it here if you want https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yc_bPa4-VI
Hope you guys like it :blush:

this is amazing!! i will check this out later on! I cant wait to see the video.

Simply amazing work. I think this would even sell well!

Also, welcome to the LPU! :slight_smile:

Great job it’s simply amazing

And welcome to the family solider

@rickvanmeijel I actually wanted to try and publish it, but my teacher didn’t help me and I don’t know how to do it, expecially because of all the pictures in it! I obviously don’t own them!

By the way, thank you all so much :slight_smile:

That’s amazing. Well done.

This is beautiful! Very well done!
And welcome to the LPU!

I don’t know how to publish either :sweat_smile:. Like you say, it would be difficult due to the pictures.

Wow!! This is amazing!!! I know you say it’s not for sale! But if you made more I would love to buy one! You are very talented! Bet you’ll make a great career from graphic design :+1::blush:

Hey! I loved it!!! Its amaaazing! :smiley:

Wonderful work! It look so good like an official artbook so beautyful done! :heart_eyes:

wantwantwantwantwant so much want :heart_eyes:

That is incredible. The time and more importantly love you have put in to that is outstanding. I hope you got top marks!

Thank you all! It means so much to me :relaxed:

I love this so much! I think I already saw it on Twitter a few weeks/months ago is that possible?

Anyway, its AMAZING!

@xoxolinkinpark Yes, I wrote a tweet about it in October when I made the book! Thank you!!

That’s amazing!

Its awesome. Keep going your art