Chester fucking rocks!

“CHESTER U FUCKING ROCK” IS WHAT I KEPT YELLING FROM ROW 106 TUESDAY NIGHT I HAD THE MOST AMAZING TIME OF MY LIFE IT WAS MY FIRST LP CONCERT AND IT WAS MORE THAN I EVER COULD HAVE EXPECTED IT WAS WELL WORTH THE WAIT AND DRIVE I STILL CAN’T BELEV I WAS THERE SEEING IT LIVE SOMETHING I HAD BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR THE PAST 11 YRS I LEFT THERE DRIPPING N SWEAT CUZ I GOT SO INTO EVERY SONG IT AMAZED ME HOW CHESTER SOUNDS EXACTLY THE SAME LIVE AS HE DOES ON THE ALBUMS NOT MANY SINGERS CAN DO THAT IM GLAD TO HAVE SHARED THIS WITH MY SON (WHO’S PIC CAME ON THE JUMBO TRON BY THE WAY WICH MADE MY NIGHT)AND MY HUBBY WHO NOW UNDERSTANDS Y I LUV THIS BAND SO MUCH I MEAN AFTER THAT NIGHT HOW COULD HE NOT UNDERSTAND HE WAS BLOWN AWAY BY CHESTERS VOICE AND HOW CLEAR IT SOUNDED I LIKE INCUBUS AND IM NOT TALKING SHIT BUT I COULDNT UNDERSTAND ANY THING HE WAS SINGING IT WAS A BIG DIFFERENCE WEN LP CAME OUT U COULD HERE THEM SOOOOOO CLEARLY I CAN’T BELEV THIS ONE LPU MEMBER WEN THEY SED HE WAS LIP SINGING THEIRS NO WAY CHESTER WOUKD DO THAT IN ALL WE HAD A BLAST I CAN’T WAIT TO DO IT AGAIN AT THE NEX CONCERT THIS TIME WITH WAY CLOSER SEATS I WANT TO CATCH CHESTER’S SHIRT OR THAT SWEATY TOWEL HE ALWAYS TROWS LOL \m/

YOU ARE SO FUCKING RIGHT ABOUT THAT

CHESTER ROCKS MY SOCKS \m/

I’MMA FIRIN’ MA LAZOR

O o
/¯¯/o___O___o___O___o___O
BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGGHH
__\¯O¯¯¯o¯¯¯O¯¯¯o¯¯¯O¯¯¯o¯¯¯

So awesome!

[quote=Chemist999]

[quote=Holden][quote=Chemist999]

[/quote]

correction, he said #ALLCATSEVERYTHING!!!

[quote=burningdaylight][quote=Holden][quote=Chemist999]