Chester Radio Interview in New Zealand

Hello all,

The Rock Radio Station here in New Zealand recently had a interview with Chester.

I found it to be very interesting and it was a fun interview!

If your interested in listening to it you can do so Here

I look forward to seeing them soon and meeting LP at the LPU summit!

Thank you for sharing this! You’re right that was such a good/funny interview! [biggrin]

Thanks for sharing. It’s fun! I just had problems to understand the moderator. The pronunciation of you “Kiwi’s” is hard to understand [wink]

Great interview. Thanks for sharing!

[quote=Shoegaze4u]Thanks for sharing. It’s fun! I just had problems to understand the moderator. The pronunciation of you “Kiwi’s” is hard to understand [wink]
[/quote]

haha us kiwis talk normaly and cleary :D…as for the aussies thats another story muahaha

[quote=][quote=Shoegaze4u]Thanks for sharing. It’s fun! I just had problems to understand the moderator. The pronunciation of you “Kiwi’s” is hard to understand [wink]

[quote=Chris Morgan][quote=][quote=Shoegaze4u]Thanks for sharing. It’s fun! I just had problems to understand the moderator. The pronunciation of you “Kiwi’s” is hard to understand [wink]
[/quote]

ill blame the dyslexia on that one :smiley:

This interview shall be now known as the one where Chester name-bombs.

Thanks for this interview…And btw I thought that Chester is an extroverted type of person. :smiley: