Chula Vista Show ! Pushing and Shoving!

So i was in line for something I Didn’t know what for? Than i figured out it was for the wristbands for the pit and i thought it was for the meet and greet. So Than when i was pushed from behind really bad and then i was pushed from my front and I accidently pushed the person behind me and than he was going crazy at me! Thing is that i’m 5’9 and Stocky, And he was like 5’5 little Asian dude. So this guy wanted to like get crazy with me and i guess (FIGHT) me. I was laughing so hard in my head but than i figure, Don’t do anything. There was a lot of Police and Security and i didn’t wanna get kicked out and miss my meet and greet.

Short story, I left the line and wait patiently for the meet and greet and it was awesome !

And this goes out to the guy who started shit with me. If you catch yourself reading this, Don’t start shit with someone who can probably make you go to sleep.

You are the WORST Linkin Park Fan in the world !! You don’t deserve to listen to them, And let alone see them in concert !!

Wow… When I was in line for the 2011 ATS World Tour there wasn’t any pushing at all, in fact every one was really super nice. I guess it just goes to show you that there is always a rotten apple somewhere.

I was there!!! best show ever! What a jurk. He doesn’t know how to wait…

My boyfriend and I were there too !! The line for the pit wristbands was absolutely rediculous. Im so glad tht someone posted this topic.
We arrived extremely early to get in the front of the line for early entry. We ended up being maybe 15 ppl back in the LPU line… which was awesome, we knew we were gonna get a spot on the barricade. Then when the gates opened a few hours later they opened 3 gates and everyone rushed to get to the front so it didnt even matter how long we waited in line, or tht was a line at all…so as soon as tickets were checked it was a mad dash (as expected) to get to the pit… NONE of the Amphitheater employees informed anyone where to get our pit wristbands from so by the time we ran back to the entrance the wristband line was huge and CRAZY! No one was happy and everyone was just pushing and shoving and yelling at each other to get to the front of the line. Thankfully, the wonderful couple behind us in the original line saw us and let us be on the barricade next to them. Im so happy tht in the madness and crazy rush of ppl… there are still good people!! :slight_smile:
Besides tht… the show was AMAZING as usual. Thanks LP :))

[quote=CaseyCoop]My boyfriend and I were there too !! The line for the pit wristbands was absolutely rediculous. Im so glad tht someone posted this topic.
We arrived extremely early to get in the front of the line for early entry. We ended up being maybe 15 ppl back in the LPU line… which was awesome, we knew we were gonna get a spot on the barricade. Then when the gates opened a few hours later they opened 3 gates and everyone rushed to get to the front so it didnt even matter how long we waited in line, or tht was a line at all…so as soon as tickets were checked it was a mad dash (as expected) to get to the pit… NONE of the Amphitheater employees informed anyone where to get our pit wristbands from so by the time we ran back to the entrance the wristband line was huge and CRAZY! No one was happy and everyone was just pushing and shoving and yelling at each other to get to the front of the line. Thankfully, the wonderful couple behind us in the original line saw us and let us be on the barricade next to them. Im so happy tht in the madness and crazy rush of ppl… there are still good people!! :slight_smile:
Besides tht… the show was AMAZING as usual. Thanks LP :))