Click which button of HKsummit?(i have bought 60dollar lpu plus card)

i 've see that (i’m attending)this button ,and when 6.1 come which button should i press?
to press the im attending or the website the (hk summit )that button?
(i have bought 60dollar lpu plus card)
so i just need to press the button ?anyone can show me the picture of the button??
thanks

Clicking the “I’m Attending” does not guarantee attendance at the summit. On June 1st at 10am Hong Kong local time a button will appear where tickets to the summit will be available. It will be the button on the right.

Hope you get a summit pass!

I have a question (maybe it sounds dumb I know), what do I need to prepare for the reservation of the pass? **I’m a plus pass member but I don’t have my own credit card (I used my dad’s when I renewed my membership), I’m quite worried about it if they need those credit card number thingy :confused:

[quote=Larisa Lam]I have a question (maybe it sounds dumb I know), what do I need to prepare for the reservation of the pass? **I’m a plus pass member but I don’t have my own credit card (I used my dad’s when I renewed my membership), I’m quite worried about it if they need those credit card number thingy :confused:

[/quote]

You won’t need a credit card if you have the plus pass! Summit passes are included! =D

[quote=Irene_][quote=Larisa Lam]I have a question (maybe it sounds dumb I know), what do I need to prepare for the reservation of the pass? **I’m a plus pass member but I don’t have my own credit card (I used my dad’s when I renewed my membership), I’m quite worried about it if they need those credit card number thingy :confused:

[/quote]

You won’t need a credit card if you have the plus pass! Summit passes are included! =D

[/quote]

Thank you so much for answering my question, it helps a lot!:slight_smile:

When you add the summit pass to your cart, it will say $50 as the price but don’t be alarmed. Once you complete the order, it will automatically be deducted because you are a plus pass member!

Good Luck & may the odds be forever in your favor at 10am local Hong Kong time June 1! =D