Club Nokia X Games Video

In the End with Mike in the crowd, right on top of us! (obviously Mike not Chester not enough sleep)

Here are a few more, with a couple of crowd surfers:

http://www.youtube.com/user/95dcmss1?feature=mhee

(Check out One Step Closer and Burn it Down for some crowd surfing)

Face palm Being in the LPU, you’re knowledge of the band intrigues me. But besides that, that is fucking awesome man! You’re so lucky!

Mike lml
great!!

[quote=donishop]Mike lml
great!![/quote]

Great show. Loved every minute of it.

I was literally right behind you!! Haha. Your videos came out GREAT!!!

Jared!!! You and Danielle had an awesome spot!!! My husband’s wish is to be on that side but I always go for Pheonix’s side!

Sorry I didn’t get to say bye to you Guys! Thanks for taking care of me in line. I had a blast and can’t wait to see you two again at the summit! Hope u can get tix to the show too!

[quote=Irene_]Jared!!! You and Danielle had an awesome spot!!! My husband’s wish is to be on that side but I always go for Pheonix’s side!

Sorry I didn’t get to say bye to you Guys! Thanks for taking care of me in line. I had a blast and can’t wait to see you two again at the summit! Hope u can get tix to the show too!

Cool that you were behind me! We rocked the front of that pit no matter what people say about the live stream… Although they could have given away more tix bcuz that place was pretty empty… Oh and it sucks that I missed out on the complimentary open bar!!!

Irene

It was great to see you Irene we look forward to hanging out with you at the next event!

GR8!!! (Y)

You mean the Summit Jared?! =oD yes me too! You two are awesome and it helps to have met at HOB! I’m so fortunate to be traveling for all these shows!!!

[quote=Irene_]Cool that you were behind me! We rocked the front of that pit no matter what people say about the live stream… Although they could have given away more tix bcuz that place was pretty empty… Oh and it sucks that I missed out on the complimentary open bar!!!

Irene

I completely know what you mean. During the Madison Square Garden show in 2011 the crowd was off the hook and during songs like Numb we were actually singing louder than Chester as you could barely even hear him. When the show was broadcasted for Fuse during the TV concert special they almost completely edited the crowd out. The DSP for the show was different however as they actually left most of the crowd in but for like Numb they edited the crowd again b/c we were too loud to hear the band lol MySpace actually streamed the crowd before LP took the stage for like 5 - 10 minutes and there was no audio whatsoever. So they clearly edited the crowd out and you could also tell that they edited you guys out during the stream. MySpace kept changing the volume levels of the instruments during the stream as well lol

Cool…

Here’s my point of view

(ignore my terrible singing :stuck_out_tongue: )

my camera lost focus for some reason :frowning:

@Josefina very cool video! The crowd definitely didn’t suck up front!

Here’s a video from my view:

nice video!!!

@ Mark very cool as well, always great to see other angles. From your spot it looked like the crowd was going pretty good.

This was probably the best show I’ve ever been to! So many good memories. See you guys at Honda Civic :slight_smile: