Comment notifications on blogs

Can we please have notifications when someone comments on our blog, possibly even have notifications for those we reply to?

15 total comments between two of mine, and I didn’t know until I forgot I could only add another blog entry through my dashboard and not on my blog page.

I feel rude to everyone who commented ):

Notifications sent to your email, I set up any incoming email updates directly to my mobile phone so I knew immediately who commented on my blog :slight_smile:

You can be notified via email, you just have to select that option in your notification settings in your account.

When I first joined LPU11, found it difficult to use ! But then was used to it. But as a social network user I find some more feature could be added, like:

1. Having blog and comment notification in the page itself rather than e-mail notification like in facebook.
  2. When someone comments on blog and when I reply, I get notification for my comment instead of they getting it. There should be some notification to others from my blog when I mention them.
  3. Is it possible to have a feature where in I reply to comments on my profile page itself rather than going to their page and reply ?
  4. This LPU has both blog and profile feature so this can be an awesome LP social networking site if you can enhance the features of it :slight_smile:

It is just my opinion :slight_smile:

When I first joined LPU11, found it difficult to use ! But then was used to it. But as a social network user I find some more feature could be added, like:

1. Having blog and comment notification in the page itself rather than e-mail notification like in facebook.
  2. When someone comments on blog and when I reply, I get notification for my comment instead of they getting it. There should be some notification to others from my blog when I mention them.
  3. Is it possible to have a feature where in I reply to comments on my profile page itself rather than going to their page and reply ?
  4. This LPU has both blog and profile feature so this can be an awesome LP social networking site if you can enhance the features of it :slight_smile:

LPradeepS just put everything I wanted to into words!

And I do have them checked and I always check my spam- I don’t receive them ): notifications in my “Manage Account” would just be amazing. ):

[quote=NLopezdeArenosa]LPradeepS just put everything I wanted to into words!

And I do have them checked and I always check my spam- I don’t receive them ): notifications in my “Manage Account” would just be amazing. ):