Concert Discussion 25.06.11 in munich

hi guys :smiley:
i was at the concert from LP on 25.08.11 in muncih … it was the best concert ive ever been and i wanted to talk with other ppl who where there too about this best day in my life:D

i was there too :slight_smile: it was a great show like all the other shows i went to, it’s always exciting and amazing to see them :slight_smile:

it was my third concert and it was definetly the best :smiley: where did you stand ?? i was very left in the first row :smiley: and ive got robs drumstick:D

for me it was concert nr. 8 and i was on the first row almost in the middle (i think) like always :slight_smile: but i think for rock am ring it will be hard to be on the first row…

wow 8. concert :open_mouth: … someday i want to be on so many LP concerts too :stuck_out_tongue: no 3 concerts sounds less:P

when it’s about lp concerts i never have enough^^ last summer i was at 4, i made a little roundtrip with 2 friends :slight_smile:

yeah next year ( if they do a long tour:) ) i want to go on EVERY concert near me :smiley: im sooooooo excited only 154 days to go to rock im park:D … did you see mark fiore in munich ??

i’ll die if they don’t do a few concerts^^ i need at least 4-5 shows :smiley: rock am ring will be very exhausting… i’m not sure if i saw mark fiore in munich, but i saw him at other shows, but i didn’t talk a lot to him, more with maurice, hugo and sam :slight_smile:

[quote=videl_2201]i’ll die if they don’t do a few concerts^^ i need at least 4-5 shows :smiley: rock am ring will be very exhausting… i’m not sure if i saw mark fiore in munich, but i saw him at other shows, but i didn’t talk a lot to him, more with maurice, hugo and sam :)[/quot

yeah i wanted to talk to them to but i was to shie :smiley: mark fiore was always in front of me so i had to say hi :stuck_out_tongue:

FUCK JA awesome concert all the way :slight_smile: I’m quite pleased so many of us were there .)
I will probably have seen a lot of you as I was at the M&G :smiley:
Anyone else?