Cooler points options

i think there should be more options in the store for points buy. like small accessories or shirts that arent as rare. or maybe some of the items could have points and cash options where you could use either or. just a thought

I really wanna get one of those posters, but Im afraid if they put up a cash option, it will be gone and I won’t be able to get it. I do think there should be a few more ways to earn points though

[quote=espltd3441]I really wanna get one of those posters, but Im afraid if they put up a cash option, it will be gone and I won’t be able to get it. I do think there should be a few more ways to earn points though

[quote=EvoOba][quote=espltd3441]I really wanna get one of those posters, but Im afraid if they put up a cash option, it will be gone and I won’t be able to get it. I do think there should be a few more ways to earn points though

[quote=espltd3441][quote=EvoOba][quote=espltd3441]I really wanna get one of those posters, but Im afraid if they put up a cash option, it will be gone and I won’t be able to get it. I do think there should be a few more ways to earn points though

I guess everything is out of stock, my membership package hasn’t been shipped because they don’t have M shirts. I’ve been waiting for 5 weeks already, a bit too much in my opinion.

Yeah!!! More ways would be great

They say when the itens are out of stock. Look this one: http://lpunderground.com/store/product/lpu-9-t-shirt1 See?