Creator of REANITHEORY (if anyone remembers) trying to start own personal project

hey all, I havent been around LP forums in quite some time. Im not sure who is still around or still remembers my remix album Reanitheory i made while i was in highschool like 10 years ago lol but i am trying to start my own thing with the ideas brewing in my mind. if anyone around is still interested in my work you can find it at

www.encompassthelight.com

there is also a gofundme page link at the top of the site if you feel so inclined - it is for some equipment and software i dont currently have and would like to make something very much worth listening to. currently sitting at 0$ donation :wink:

if you would like to hear reanitheory for the first time or for some nostalgia someone posted the playlist on youtube. other wise I might be uploading them onto my site soon

thank you all <3

@MightyAimetti At that time I didn’t bother about remix albums at all. Nowadays I’m trying to find all those good remix albums that I missed, but now I can’t find them, such as Xefuzion’s first remix album.