CT Concert

Golden Circle ticket bought!!! bring it on Linkin Park!!!
Thanks for the pre-sale tickets, you guys Rock!

Now to be chosen for the meet and greet would make having sold my kidney for these tickets quite bearable :wink:

Anyone else have their tickets yet?

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeee[smile][biggrin]
Unlucky for the JHB folks. Sold out in 2 mins. WTF
Aaaaaaaah well… I’m there like a bear
Golden Circle tickets bought!

Got my Golden Circle tickets too… I am on such a high!

JHB still available…they need to keep refreshing…bought CT tickets…

O Baby! CT Golden Circle, guess who’s going?! Its me, its me…

Just got my GC tickets for Cape Town, can anyone explain how the Will Call list works???

Yes! I’ve got my tickets for Cape Town but when and how do we get the physical tickets?

Not sure how the will call booth works?

Can we only pick up our tickets on the day of the concert?

“I wanna know the truth instead of wondering why
I wanna know the answers no more lies”

I just asked the same question. Not sure how the Will Call works? Can we only get our tickets on the actual day of the show?

Yeah, some more information on this will really be appreciated!

Post your questions or anything u wanna asks about the site on [size=15][size=15]Help / Site Feedback Forum[/size][/size] mods & Groundctrl will able to see it

I also got my tickets for Cape Town… Yeeeeehaaaaa… now about Will giving me a Call…
When, When When?

I will definitely feel more at ease once those LP tickets are in my possession.

LP is coming to Cape Town!!! :slight_smile:

Also waiting for this confirmation BUT uber excited that I got my tickets!!

I suspect we will be able to collect it at computicket. Just a guess though. Once you get an answer, please update.

Yeah I also wanna know…
Im coming down from Nam and wanna get those tickets…
shweeet LP golden circle

Found this on the support page:
What does “will call” mean? Who will be “calling” and when? “Will-Call” is a fancy way of saying the ticket(s) will be available for pick up the day of the show at the box office “Will-Call” window.
At check out you were asked to provide a Will-Call name for ticket pick up, if a name was provided, that person will need to be present with a photo ID to pick up the tickets. If no will-call name was provided then the person whose name is listed as the billing name in the order will need to present their photo ID to pick up the tickets.

Called Big Tickets and they said we would all get an email in a few weeks to confirm where we could collect… Guess we have to be patient.

yeah saw this on the Big Concerts facebook page. They answering lots of questions there is you guys want to ask.

Big Concerts You will be emailed a letter from LP with your ticket reference number which you take to Computicket to print. This will only be sent in the next couple of weeks.

This is going to be the longest wait of my LIFE

[quote=David Luppnow]yeah saw this on the Big Concerts facebook page. They answering lots of questions there is you guys want to ask.

Big Concerts You will be emailed a letter from LP with your ticket reference number which you take to Computicket to print. This will only be sent in the next couple of weeks.[/quote]

Thanks for the update

You will get a email from computicket within the next week or so with a ref. number, you take that and your ID to a computicket to collect. :slight_smile: