Czech and Slovak members

Hi there,

my name’s Marketa, I live in Pilsen, Czech Republic and I hope, I’m not the only one member from the “heart of Europe”. :slight_smile: So - will I find anyone else from Czech or Slovak Republic? I hope, I will. :slight_smile: See you soon, guys!

dw :slight_smile: i’m from czech republic aswell :slight_smile:

Nice! :slight_smile: I’m glad I’m not the only one here, I don’t feel so “alone” right now :smiley:

(and it’s quite funny to speak English to you:D) Myslim si, ze zbytku sveta by se nas jazyk mohl libit :slight_smile:

[quote=Larssi](and it’s quite funny to speak English to you:D) Myslim si, ze zbytku sveta by se nas jazyk mohl libit :slight_smile:

Okay, okay, I’ll use English for sure, I don’t want to be expelled if there’re forbidden all languages besides English :smiley: Wait - did you think a clip for “Burn it down” or a song “Lies Greed Misery”? :smiley: 'Cause there’s no clip for L.G.M. :smiley: But never mind - I love both song L.G.M. and clip for B.I.D. :smiley: I just can’t wait June 26th! :slight_smile:

hey there! I am from Rimavská Sobota (Slovakia), but studying in Brno (CZ :))

Here I am - from the capital city of the Czech Rep. … Is there anyone, who knows, how many members from CZ and SK is in LPU? Approximately? :slight_smile: