Dallas: the mohawk is back!

Just got back from the LP concert in Dallas and I am at a loss for words except to say that Chester’s mohawk is back!! He definitely brought his A++ game tonight, the concert kicked ass from beginning to end with more energy than I have seen! I am sweaty and exhausted from seeing the best concert I have seen in a long time! Please post your thoughts because I am still in a daze…

The evidence:

mohawk

That looks awesome!!! I want to cut my hair like that now.

Dude this was my first LP concert and My mind is blown.

That’s almost as big as the news of how I had a pop tart for breakfast this morning. Good to see that you enjoyed yourself at the show, though

Mohawk ftw! Wish he brought back the red mohawk again [wink]

[quote=Holden]Mohawk ftw! Wish he brought back the red mohawk again [wink]
[/quote]
I think we will have to wait a few years before the middle age crisis fully hits him.

[quote=Chemist999][quote=Holden]Mohawk ftw! Wish he brought back the red mohawk again [wink]
[/quote]
I think we will have to wait a few years before the middle age crisis fully hits him.

[quote=Holden][quote=Chemist999][quote=Holden]Mohawk ftw! Wish he brought back the red mohawk again [wink]
[/quote]
[/quote]

uhm, YES PLZ KTHXBAI! [/sorryforfangirling]

in other news…apparently maurice is influencing brad’s sock choices? ana got a pic of brad wearing rainbow socks at the houston show last night.

Maurice spent a good couple minutes at the Summit talking to us about his knee-high Hello Kitty socks

[quote=burningdaylight]
in other news…apparently maurice is influencing brad’s sock choices? ana got a pic of brad wearing rainbow socks at the houston show last night.[/quote]
Now that is one hell of haute couture.

Chester having blonde hair would be the same chance as Metallica going back to women hair. never

All we need is Mike dying his hair purple again and then we got a party going on here!

[quote=Chemist999][quote=burningdaylight]
in other news…apparently maurice is influencing brad’s sock choices? ana got a pic of brad wearing rainbow socks at the houston show last night.[/quote]
Now that is one hell of haute couture.