DC Shoes from Mike?

Will it ever gives a new collection of DC shoes from MS???

Or have anyone shoes, which he want to sell?

No he won’t. He has said a bunch of times that he’s done with DC.
And I don’t think anyone would be willing to sell those shoes. They’re so epic :smiley:
You can still buy the 1st Xander design on MS.com store.

not a big fan for dc shoes, i think they are too big ;-;
but they are cool :3
for mshinoda :smiley:

They are great shoes, i have 3 different ones actually, the Latest ones (White Xanders) I won’t wear but they are quite eye catchers around people xD

[quote=Woco21]They are great shoes, i have 3 different ones actually, the Latest ones (White Xanders) I won’t wear but they are quite eye catchers around people xD

Yup, the White Xanders, Prides and the Brown/Black Xanders lol. They are very durable, Thats what I like about the shoes, but I’ve worn them so much they are starting to look old :’(, I REFUSE To wear my White Xanders lol. Usually the shoes ran a bit small or so I heard but my size fits just perfect :slight_smile:

[quote=Woco21][quote=EvoOba]

3 pairs? Nice! So, the White Xanders and what else? I have the Pride ones and they’re 2 sizes bigger :stuck_out_tongue: Still in awesome condition, which is amazing since I like wear them 5 days a week.
[/quote]

Yup, the White Xanders, Prides and the Brown/Black Xanders lol. They are very durable, Thats what I like about the shoes, but I’ve worn them so much they are starting to look old :’(, I REFUSE To wear my White Xanders lol. Usually the shoes ran a bit small or so I heard but my size fits just perfect :slight_smile: