Dear mr. linkin park

HEY!

The chat is full with people and Im so sorry for you…
I have no idea how you should answer, when you cant even read the questions…
I feel with you!!
Thats why Im gone…no chance…

Well, I just wanted to know, if you feel good. Are you lucky with your life?
Bacause you guys really deserve it!

I know, you hear this 5million times a day…
But YOU and YOUR MUSIC and YOUR ENERGY really SAVED MY LIFE!!!

I dont realy think, youre gonna read this…
But if you should:
YOU KNOW, YOURE ON THE RIGHT WAY WITH THIS: YOU KEEP US ALIVE!!!
THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL YOUVE DONE!!!

Ill always be loyal to you.

Dont really know, how to thank you for all this, so Ill do what I think, you want us to do:
IM GONNA LIVE MY LIFE AND ENJOY IT
ALWAYS WITH YOU IN MY HEART AND EARS!!!

Meet you next year(?) in germany!

THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU!

I’m sitting in chat, but I can’t contribute messages.
Our appreciation for the band is with them, Mike and the rest of Linkin Park, in spirit :slight_smile:

Chella

Hey!
Thats cool…
We should all write our things down here…thats easier
So they can red and answer if they want to…

I can not write anything there… just wanted to ask if I could buy ice cream for the linkin park… just to thank them for everything…

Thank you Linkin Park! Thank you:))

TO MIKE SHINODA

Hey Man! You rock! There’s so much I want to tell you dude … to sum it up tho “I want to join you and the band”! crazy I know but that’s my dream … (my mom said chances of my getting adopted by you would be better, lmao!!!)

Anyway, hope you see this message someday…stop by my lpu page if you ever have time and you can see what i’m talking about.
your friend,
Drew in Esco.

thank you for being who you are and for doing what you do! keep up this mind crashing and healing work.
i wish you all the best for your life and the people you love.
looking forward to see you :smiley:

I can’t thank you enough for creating a collection of pure bliss that I listen to daily!

Your lyrics are poetic heaven and I’m always pouring through them - looking for hidden meaning and emotion - I really feel like when I dive into a new LP album I’m diving into everything that has gone on in your lives as of recent.

There are too many artists out there that are only interested in producing music that makes them money - but not Linkin Park: thank you for creating music from pure real emotion and passion that I personally, along with so many others, can really connect and relate to.

Can’t wait till I finally meet you guys!!
With love, Kristyne
Calgary, Canada