Deluxe Version of Living Things

Hi, There will be a deluxe version like in the ATS or M2M era?
BTW, Burn it Down is amazing.

99% no

Really? How do you know?

Time will tell. Patience.

is weird, all Pre-orders include T-shirt at least :confused:
Time to time so

[quote=ceZAR]is weird, all Pre-orders include T-shirt at least :confused:
Time to time so[/quote]

I don’t get it…what do you mean ?
I just pre-ordered it and the physical package includes the following items:

• Living Things CD
  • Download of Living Things, available at 06/26/2012
  • Instand download of Burn It Down (320kBit/s)
  • Monthly Living Things Remixes
  • Earlier access to US- or EU tour tickets

Seems like a really nice deal to me.

This is disappointing that there will be no DVD with making of LT or behind the scene video shooting footage. After the crappy ATS dvd, I was expecting a dvd & art which could be worthy of a treasure.

Asides from that, exciting times ahead. A super-duper awesome idea of releasing remixes periodically. Bravo LP.

As per Mike said, we are all waiting for the real hybrid theory of the band.

[quote=Jats]I don’t get it…what do you mean ?
I just pre-ordered it and the physical package includes the following items:

• Living Things CD
  • Download of Living Things, available at 06/26/2012
  • Instand download of Burn It Down (320kBit/s)
  • Monthly Living Things Remixes
  • Earlier access to US- or EU tour tickets

Seems like a really nice deal to me.[/quote][/signature][/quote]
I mean, since Meteora, each Pre-order album include a T-shirt and the version with DVD with the making of…, and since M2M include a deluxe fan edition with a coffee table book. I bought the cd version of Living Things, but, the question is if there will be the items that I described…

I cant buy the cd pack, anyone have the same problem?

I vant to buy CD or Vinyl (when available) version of LT but there is no my country in delivery list =C

I mean, since Meteora, each Pre-order album include a T-shirt and the version with DVD with the making of…, and since M2M include a deluxe fan edition with a coffee table book. I bought the cd version of Living Things, but, the question is if there will be the items that I described…[/quote]

Ah, now I gotcha, sorry.
Well, I’m not an oldschool fan, so I didn’t know about the t-shirt thing, but it sounds awesome to me! Maybe they gonna something like with some other album versions, we don’t know yet. I also really hope there’s gonna be a Making of DVD or a vinyl of it, or finally another live/tour diary DVD, but I don’t really know if LP can decide about the whole thing. I think so, but I don’t wanna blame them for all that stuff, we want…

Anyways, you’re right…if we won’t get any super-duper version it’s gonna be quite unlikely and might disappoint many fans. I hope for such stuff too, but I think we shouldn’t scream for that much for it, I guess they just need to take their time and we gotta be patient.

Maybe it will come :slight_smile: there are still 2 month to the relase. Maybe they have not put the deluxe edition togeter…

Clear your cookies on you internet and then try accessing the preorder button again! SHould pop up to purchase! :slight_smile:

Yes, I think this too.
Well, in the final I will buy all the versions xD
I’m really impatient to know more about the art (:

In some PC is better Chrome, in other IE