Did anyone get the live version of the CAMDEN NJ SHOW?

I purchased it, usually we get a download link for free if you go to the show, didnt see that ever, but I paid for it anyways. Still dont have it yet, I assume it will pop up on the home page when its available for download, at least I HOPE LOL

I’m going to purchase it as well. That show was absolutely ridiculous and I want to re-live it over and over again! Lol the energy was off the charts[*] ! I’ve seen lp live 3 times and Camden hands down was the best lp show I’ve ever been too.

Yeah I have seen them about 15 times since 1999/2000 and this was there best show, everything came together and the set list brought the new and old LP together for a whole new experience. Missed them last tour when chester was sick and cancelled, but this show made up for it 10 fold. Outstanding, I bought it, just hopefully it pops up sometime soon on the home page, guess its not ready yet.

im glad im not the only one that thinks that this show was the best of all time. the stage and the setlist and the bands energy were soooo good[biggrin][biggrin][biggrin] and because it was raining.

It usually takes about a week before it becomes available because they have to master it. I have to get a recording of this show. My brain almost exploded when they played “With You”

def the best setlist from the shows i went to!

Yeah it says 3 to 5 days, I paid for it, but still do not see it available, supposedly it pops up when you hit home when available for download, but do not see it yet.

Should be released within the next two days. It says 3 to 5 days but it usually never happens = P More like 7 or 8 days lol
Edit: Actually looking at the site I realize that it might take even longer now. The Mansfield show isn’t ready ether I think and they have to do that before the Camden one. Unless they are doing both at the same time. The MSG show back in 2011 actually took a while for it to become available.

One week? Probably in the end of the tour. Poorch doesn’t have time for master it during the tour.

Did a code for a free download of the show pop up on the big screen at all? I remember this happening at the Wells Fargo Center in Philly two years ago, but I don’t remember it happening at the Camden show last week. I was all the way in the back of the seats, so there is a chance I might have missed it.

Got the download, AWESOME SOUND, and the pictures that are included one is OUR FLAG WE MADE, awesome and jason and irene are in the crowd picture right up front dead center, Freaking SICK just adds to the experience and now we can listen to it and relive the best set list of all time by LP

[quote=Trinity]Got the download, AWESOME SOUND, and the pictures that are included one is OUR FLAG WE MADE, awesome and jason and irene are in the crowd picture right up front dead center, Freaking SICK just adds to the experience and now we can listen to it and relive the best set list of all time by LP
[/quote]

Had my copy of the Bristow show for a little now and that was a fantastic concert. Just got the Camden one today and it’s even better! Great to relive the show and well worth the $10 for each one!

[quote=Trinity]Got the download, AWESOME SOUND, and the pictures that are included one is OUR FLAG WE MADE, awesome and jason and irene are in the crowd picture right up front dead center, Freaking SICK just adds to the experience and now we can listen to it and relive the best set list of all time by LP