DJ Nerd42 - My Remains in Hotel California (Linkin Park vs Eagles) mashup

“My Remains in Hotel California” is a new mashup by DJ Nerd42 that combines Linkin Park’s “In My Remains” with the Eagles “Hotel California.” It is part of an ongoing series of audio mashups to be released weekly which together make up a brand new mashup album “Linkin Things” that reinterprets every track from Linkin Park’s “Living Things” (2012)

Something’s up with your YouTube video…

I can barely get 480p to load smoothly, and it was defaulting to 2880p. These are the only options, too. There’s still the Soundcloud option, but that seems like an issue

5K? I didn’t even know there was such thing. My connection can only do 1080 or 1440 at a stretch lol. But I listen to the SC version because YT is annoying. Also, the quality of the picture is irrelevant because you’re interested in the sound. Sound isn’t measured in pixels.

This remix isn’t bad though I prefer the previous one.

I don’t understand. I used identical settings to my last upload (and the exact same picture) which YouTube automatically re-rendered at all it’s quality settings. Why would that one re-render correctly, but not this one!?

I have now gone back and redone that video to fix it. Thanks for telling me about the problem.