Do you guys think they will have another US tour before their next album?

Hi guys I am very upset i will not be able to see Linkin Park on their Carnivores Tour. I have seen them every tour except this year. I am a sophomore in High school (Bout to be a Junior) and would like to see them with my dad before i go to college. Do you guys think they will do another USA tour before their 7th album? I hope so!

Dude the USA is their HOME COUNTRY. It’s unusual when they don’t tour here.

That depends on how well the album sells, usually. Minutes To Midnight cycle had three North American tours. A Thousand Suns and Living Things both had one.

Plus, with Stone Temple Pilots’ schedule, Chester might be causing the band to scale back a little more with how much or how often they tour.

I think that after the Tour Carnivorous Chester will record a new album with STP… Then maybe a little tour STP, and after already and will be recording a new album, maybe Mike will return to FM?))

But it’s all only guesswork) Just Mike has long said that someday return to FM.

[quote=LP13413]That depends on how well the album sells, usually. Minutes To Midnight cycle had three North American tours. A Thousand Suns and Living Things both had one.

[/quote]

Really? Where did you learn this? Because it sounds backwards to me.

[quote=KATHYxx]Really? Where did you learn this? Because it sounds backwards to me.[/quote]I think I remember reading it somewhere a long time ago. I really should check my sources before posting offhand, haha.

[quote=LP13413][quote=KATHYxx]Really? Where did you learn this? Because it sounds backwards to me.[/quote]I think I remember reading it somewhere a long time ago. I really should check my sources before posting offhand, haha.
[/quote]

I typically hear tours being referenced as a thing that supports the album instead of the other way around. I really dont see any reason why album sales would impact the tour. I would expect the tour would be more influenced by tour-businessy stuff and logistical stuff… and also i guess more personal reasons because lets face it, world tour is hard for many reasons. The band was overstressed from their overfull 2001 touring year and that impacted their decision to take it easy in 2005, for example.

Nontheless, the USA is an easy place for them to tour and even with STP around it is unthinkable that an album cycle would go without a LP tour. I wouldn’t bet on that happening unless band members started getting really sick or something. If you must bet though, I would still expect ONE show in Los Angeles.

[quote=KATHYxx][quote=LP13413][quote=KATHYxx]Really? Where did you learn this? Because it sounds backwards to me.[/quote]I think I remember reading it somewhere a long time ago. I really should check my sources before posting offhand, haha.
[/quote]

I typically hear tours being referenced as a thing that supports the album instead of the other way around. I really dont see any reason why album sales would impact the tour. I would expect the tour would be more influenced by tour-businessy stuff and logistical stuff… and also i guess more personal reasons because lets face it, world tour is hard for many reasons. The band was overstressed from their overfull 2001 touring year and that impacted their decision to take it easy in 2005, for example.

Nontheless, the USA is an easy place for them to tour and even with STP around it is unthinkable that an album cycle would go without a LP tour. I wouldn’t bet on that happening unless band members started getting really sick or something. If you must bet though, I would still expect ONE show in Los Angeles.[/quote]

I think that the concerts will be everywhere)) So there is no reason to worry…

Don’t worry, yes, I think they will definitely do another tour for the 7th album. They do every time a main album is released.