Don't be a thief

THIS IS MOSTLY UNRELATED TO LINKIN PARK. I AM POSTING THIS BECAUSE IT IS SOMETHING THAT PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW.

SEE ORIGINAL JOURNAL @ : http://linkinparkgrrl88.deviantart.com/journal/Thief-542658418

So, I joined Wattpad last night(www.wattpad.com/user/The_LP_So…), and I started looking for Linkin Park stories. I found one with funny Linkin Park moments. I started reading it…and realized that it looked VERY familiar. It was my LP fanfic! Those chapters were MINE!
Someone took my fanic off of Google and copied it into the book. They also took someone else’s.
MINE:

Da Moon
Chester: Mike!
Mike: What?
Chester: Da moooooooon!
Mike:…what?
Chester: Da mooooon! It shined sooo briiiight!!!
Mike: Chester, have you been drinking again?
Chester: IT BLINDEDS MEEEEEEEEEE!!! I CANNOT SEEEEEEE, MIKE, I CANNOT SEEEEEE!!!
Mike: Uh…
Chester: CURSE YOU, MOON! CURSE YOU!!!
Mike:…Chester…
Chester: Oh…wait…never mind. I can see.
Mike: (slaps forehead with hand)

OTHER DEVIANT’S:

Linkin Logs 1
LINKIN LOGS: 1
Mike: I think sometimes it’s not enough for me to rap. I should
talk to the band about me doing dangerous stunts onstage. Right now,
I’ve thought of a couple of things such as jumping through fire,
sneezing orange jello, and wildly jumping into the crowd.

Brad: There’s a new Jewish tradition going around where we have to
learn a new fighting style every Tuesday.
Joe: What are you gonna call it?
Brad: Jew-jitsu Tuesday.

Chester: I bought some donuts the other day but then I forgot
that I had only bought them for myself and not the other guys in the
band.
Rob: But dude, you got two dozen donuts.
Chester: Exactly. You see, I have this problem called the Crispy Creme.
Rob: Ehhh I think we’ve all heard that one.

Phoenix: Just for the record, I’ve only been a ginger for half
of my life. When I was born,

These two deviations, along with a few others by me and the other deviant, were copied and pasted from Google into a Wattpad story without permission.
THE COPIER DID NOT ASK US IF THEY COULD USE THESE DEVIATONS, AND THEY DID NOT GIVE CREDIT.

So, i sent them a message and told them that they took soemone else’s work, and eventually we concluded with the story being deleted and a truce. Hopefully, the copier will not make this mistake again.

ALWAYS ASK PERMISSION BEFORE USING SOMEONE’S WORK. People get upset when their work is stolen. I know I was upset when I found it. Even if it’s off of Google, there is always a link to the site of origin. CLICK ON THE LINK, AND FIND A WAY TO ASK FIRST IF IT IS A COPYRIGHTED IMAGE OR LITERATURE PIECE. Even if it isn’t legally copyrighted, it’s still wrong to just take it and take credit for it.
DON’T BE A THIEF. IT’S NOT NICE.