Early Entry for US 2015

My question is specifically about the Des Moines, IA show, but I think it applies to rest of the shows/venues as well.

On the Iowa venue’s website, there are few LPU presale options, as well as the regular public sale starting on 11/8.

I have a LPU13 early entry laminate. If I were able to get GA/floor tickets through the public sale, would I be able to use my laminate to join the regular early entry line? I ask because on the site, there’s a separate “Deluxe Early Entry Package.”

LPU 14 should be launched by that time. I’m not sure if the 13s would still be valid or not

I’d like to know this too. I just bought tickets without early entry but don’t want to get left out in the cold while my membership is still good.

[quote=LP13413]LPU 14 should be launched by that time. I’m not sure if the 13s would still be valid or not
[/quote]

I guess the question would still be the same, except with up-to-date LPU14 laminates (assuming that will be a thing).

Current membership = early entry. Simple as that. Don’t have the newest laminate, print out your receipt from the accounts page.

[quote=Derek]Current membership = early entry. Simple as that. Don’t have the newest laminate, print out your receipt from the accounts page.