Early entry to Honda civic tour?

I know for normal linkin park shows we are supposed to get early entry, but do we get it for the Honda civic tour dates? And do we have to bring our lpu11 laminates to get in early?

The only places we will no get early access to is shows at festivals. LP does not have control over these events. But you will need your laminate to get into shows early when they are available.

[quote=Derek]The only places we will no get early access to is shows at festivals. LP does not have control over these events. But you will need your laminate to get into shows early when they are available.
[/quote]

About how long will it take to receive the laminate? I just purchased my membership today. Is it as bad as the old LPU was, where it would take 2-4 months to receive your package?

I don’t remember where I read it, but I believe we are able to use the LPU laminates to get into the venue early… I think it meant just not for the european festivals. I am almost positive i read somewhere that it was only good for early entry to the US stops. =o)

[quote=shotgunopera][quote=Derek]The only places we will no get early access to is shows at festivals. LP does not have control over these events. But you will need your laminate to get into shows early when they are available.
[/quote]

About how long will it take to receive the laminate? I just purchased my membership today. Is it as bad as the old LPU was, where it would take 2-4 months to receive your package?[/quote]

Adam said in the chat yesterday that the packages will be out pretty quick! I remember a couple years ago it took like 3 months, but on my order this year it said only a couple weeks :slight_smile: And you need your laminate to get in, but if you don’t have it yet just bring your ID and they will sort it out. Also, you can bring one (but only one) person in with you for early admission. And yes, this counts for HCT dates! Only festivals might not have early admission.