Europe again?

Any ideas if LP will be returning to Europe in 2013 or 2014. I was in Romania this year and it was the best night in my life! I can’t wait to see them again! (and hope that I’ll meet them presonaly this time)
Have you been to a concert this year?

I hope they come back to Europe next year… No Show for my this year… my last was last year at Oberursel [smile][cry][cry]

I hope they come back to Poland next year :smiley:

Warsaw concert was great.

I wish they come to France :slight_smile:

I hope they come to Spain, it will be awesome! :D.

No, I never have been to a concert of LP!
I really hope, that they’ll come back to Europe and especially to Germany! [biggrin]

[quote=JustLP]No, I never have been to a concert of LP!
I really hope, that they’ll come back to Europe and especially to Germany! [biggrin][/quote]
you will love it :slight_smile:

Hope they will come back :slight_smile: soon :slight_smile:

They will tour trough Europe in 2013 but there are no official dates yet

[quote=kubussek]I hope they come back to Poland next year :smiley:

Warsaw concert was great.[/quote]

Yes yes yes you are totally right

Romania again, please! :smiley: It was too marvelous back in June, not to repeat the experience! :smiley: So LP, Bucharest is waiting for you again ASAP!

I think they will come to Europe again in 2013

I hope that they will back to Poland :wink: The concert was amazing. Best day in my life!

Didn’t someone in the band say they’d be doing the UK around Spring? I hope so…

I hope they come to Spain in 2013… the last show they play in Spain was in 2010…
Please!!! Come to Spain in 2013!!!

please, come to Poland again, last time was awesome !!

Then it must be easy for them to hop over to the Netherlands…

I think after shows in Australia they will go to Asia and later to Europe :slight_smile: (hope so :slight_smile: )

I really hope so. Would be fun to see them again here! xDD They almost came here last summer but there were something and they didn’t come here. Last time, and very first time, I saw them june -11.

They did say at the AMAs that they’ll be touring Asia, Australia and possibly Europe in 2013 but Warren (LP crew member for those that don’t know him) said that LP has a planned tour already up till September 2013 so I guess Europe is in for a tour. We just need to wait for official confirmation.